ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Culik Law Announces The Addition Of New Associate Attorney Danielle Spang
Boston, MA-NH - Boston, Massachusetts - Culik Law PC is pleased to announce the addition of Danielle Spang as a new associate attorney with the firm.
At Culik Law Danielle will advocate for individuals who have been harassed by debt collectors, have credit reporting issues, have experienced trouble with their landlord, need assistance in obtaining a loan modification or preventing foreclosure, and those who have experienced mortgage servicing violations. Danielle received her Juris Doctor degree from Temple University, Beasley School of Law, and graduated Magna Cum Laude. She is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts and Maine.
Danielle is a member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Boston Bar Association, and the Women's Bar Association. She also regularly supports the Volunteer Lawyers Project and Senior Partners for Justice.
Prior to joining Culik Law, Danielle worked as a solo practitioner advocating for consumers in Massachusetts and Maine. While attending law school at night, she worked as a full-time paralegal at a consumer rights firm in ...
... Philadelphia. Early in her career she committed fully to consumer advocacy and enjoys helping individuals discover how the law can work for them when they have been unfairly treated. Danielle was recently awarded the Meg Connolly MVP Award by Senior Partners for Justice.
"We are excited to welcome Danielle to Culik Law," commented Josef Culik, Attorney and President. "Her experience and passion for consumer law align with the mission of our firm, and will bring an added benefit to our clients as we continue to grow the practice," said Managing Director, Shawna Culik.
For more information on Danielle Spang: http://www.culiklaw.com/daniellespang
CULIK LAW PC is a Massachusetts law firm with a reputation for championing the rights of individuals. Culik Law has received local and national attention for cases that have made a difference and often changed case law and the behavior of "untouchable" entities, like corporations, banks, creditors, and landlords. From holding them accountable for their misconduct, to prosecuting lawsuits against banks, to proving damages for clients who have been wrongfully treated by creditors, Culik Law seeks to continually prove their dedication to the Massachusetts consumer. Culik Law is a member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates. Areas of practice include Foreclosure Defense, Loan Modification Defense, Debt Defense, Credit Reporting Issues, Bankruptcy, Lemon Law, and Tenant Rights. http://www.culiklaw.com
Legal Articles1. How To Find The Best Lawyers
2. Online Coweta County Arrest Records
Author: Missy Lauren
3. Free Westchester County Marriage Records
Author: Margaret Campbell
4. Hire The Best Malaysia Estate Planner For Your Estate
Author: Veron Philander
5. Abu Dhabi Lawyers
Author: Ezzeldin Othman
6. I Kept A Jоurnаl Dосumеntіng Our Turbulent Mаrrіаgе And I Plan To File Fоr Dіvоrсе. Cоuld It Be Uѕеd
Author: Marquez-Kelly Law
7. Why It Is Important To Hire A Child Custody Lawyer ?
Author: Alison Luke
8. Open Letter To Us Ag Merrick Garland; Doj Needs To Take An Interest Corruption In New Jersey!
Author: John F. Marchisotto
9. Appeal Filed To Third Circuit Court; Case No.: 20-1870
Author: John F. Marchisotto
10. Moving To Australia? Hire A Migration Lawyer For These 5 Reasons
Author: Lester Ong
11. What To Consider When Looking For A Bail Bonds Service In Las Vegas?
Author: Cameroon Robert
12. Internet Fundamental Right - Kashmir
Author: subhan basha
13. Epfo Registration For Employee – Solution To Your Queries In One Click
14. Personal Injury Lawyer Riverside
15. Why To Hire An Experienced And Qualified Attorney