ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Digital Healthcare With Electronic Signatures | Drysign Usa
Even some of the most advanced and state-of-the-art hospitals armed with the latest medical tech fail to deliver the experience that the patients might come to expect. Especially when they are handed a clipboard full of forms and other paperwork that needs signatures. Manual, paper-based workflows can add days, if not weeks, for something that can be done in a matter of hours! In such cases, there are hidden costs that you are paying, which may not get accounted for in the long run. The solution to these problem statements is digitization.
Bottlenecks that can be avoided with a digital workflow
Handling large volumes of paperwork could be taxing, depending upon what your approach is. When you resort to paper-based workflow, there is a myriad of things that can go wrong.
1. Lots of hidden costs
All the paperwork generated by countless patients requires excellent storage facilities and other infrastructural costs. In such cases, a strict protocol must be implemented to ensure that the patient’s sensitive medical information is not leaked. This process will require many resources and an additional ...
... workforce to maintain the facility and its contents.
2. Risk of errors
With the nature of the information at stake, capturing & storing incorrect data may result in dire consequences. Compromising critical information like specific drug allergies, vital test reports, reactions to experimental drugs, etc., can incur exponentially heavy damages to the healthcare organization. The key is to have a digital archive for such documents.
3. HIPAA compliance
Each year, healthcare organizations face mounting paperwork. And with it, the chances to maintain 100% compliance with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) go down. The penalty for each violation can go up to $52,522. Why not avoid this? Go paperless with digital transformation.
4. Inconvenient during emergencies
When you need to get medical treatment on priority during emergencies, having to sign a pile of paperwork should not be your topmost concern. In such cases, reduced TAT can have a significant impact on treatment delivery and patient experience.
Also read: https://drysign.exelatech.com/blog/10-e-signature-statistics-will-blow-your-mind
Shifting focus from paperwork to saving lives
Patient care frameworks, regulations, and standard operating procedures are subject to constant change. With modernization in every other process, healthcare organizations cannot afford to dwell on the legacy systems and methodologies for document signing. A significant part of administration can be overhauled using electronic signatures. Digital signatures streamline crucial processes like signing patient consent forms, patient admission procedures, vendor agreements, medical insurance forms, medical evaluation forms, etc. Besides, a significant amount of time, funds, and other resources are saved, which can be better used.
When the paperwork is dealt with, healthcare organizations can do what they do best, enriching patients’ lives by providing a smooth, hassle-free experience.
Talk to our experts to know more about how DrySign can help your business. Get DrySign now! : https://bit.ly/3mQ1YHi
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Evolution Of Home Internet: From Dial-up To High-speed Fiber Optics
2. Network Computers: The Backbone Of Modern Connectivity
3. How Does The Internet Work?
4. Streamlining Business Efficiency: Leveraging Odoo Development For Mobile Platforms
Author: Alex Forsyth
5. The Transformative Role Of The Metaverse In Enterprise Business
6. What Is Component Technologies?
7. Mastering Customer Experience: Essential Metrics And Measurement Techniques
8. Tanzohub Tips And Tricks: Optimizing Your Online Store
Author: Sam Arther
9. Future Trends In Cloud Migration: Serverless Computing, Edge Computing, And Ai/ml Integration
Author: Flentas Technologies
10. The Art And Science Of Creating Compelling Experiences With A 3d Animation Company
11. Building Information Modeling (bim): Revolutionizing The Future Of Construction
Author: BIM Engineering us
12. Signing Contracts With Esignatures For Long-term Success
Author: DrySign Author
13. Simplifying File Transfer Between Your Computer And Android Device
Author: Sf Cable
14. What Are The Challenges And Solutions To Implement Cloud Solutions In 2023?
Author: Orange Mantra
15. How Esignatures Bring Down Real Estate Transaction Costs | Drysign