ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Laws/rules To Know Before A New Home Construction In Tamilnadu
Constructing a new home is a dream for everyone in their lives. There are certain rules to be known before you plan for constructing your home. Town planning authorities created building bye-laws in order to address various building and safety necessities. Developing a home also helps in the development of the location. So, sticking to the rules is essential during the construction process. Read this blog carefully, and start your home building journey now. Let us indulge in learning the laws and rules that abide by the home construction in Tamilnadu.
1. Building bye-laws.
2. Objective of building bye-laws.
3. Principles of building bye-laws.
4. What does building bye-laws cover?
5. Floor Space Index(FSI).
6.Town and Country Planning Act, 1971.
7. Directorate of Town and Country Planning(DTCP).
8. Documents required for DTCP approval.
1. Building bye-laws:
A set of laws framed by the town planning authorities like DDA, BMC to check and ensure that the home constructions, and any building constructions meet all the safety requirements. The law must ...
... be practiced to protect the buildings and elevate the development. In general, building bye-laws are framed to safeguard the laborers who work during the building construction, users of the building, and to the public.
buildings bye law
2. Objective of building bye-laws:
The following aspects are the main vision of the building bye-laws.
s are followed, each building will have a good approach, with disciplined growth in the area.
3. Principles of building bye-laws:
The below listed are the principles of building bye-laws.
Classification of the building as a unit and providing the requirement.
The standard of each room must be specified in accordance with the size, height, floor area, light, and ventilation.
Mention the size of the structural element.
Provide the built up area and height of the building.
The proper specification of setbacks, light plan, size of the plot, dimension and the figure.
Off street parking space requirement.
Provision of open spaces in the building.
4. What does building bye-laws cover?
The building bye-laws cover the following aspects in a building.
Area, height and building coverage.
Floor Space Index(FSI) of the building.
Density, setbacks, projections.
Open spaces and green spaces.
Parking space facility for the vehicles.
Safety measure provisions.
Water, power supply provision.
Fire safety provisions.
Building bye-laws help you in covering these aspects to safeguard your building, the consumers of the building and the general public. When you strictly adhere to these rules, you are good to go with the construction process.
5. Floor Space Index(FSI):
Floor Space Index or Floor Area Ratio is the maximum area that is allowed to be constructed on a plot. The permissible Floor Space Index is 2. The total plinth area should be twice the plot area. If the plot area is 1400 square feet, then the total plinth area to be constructed in that particular plot can be up to 2800 square feet. The FSI value is fixed by the municipal authorities. It depends on the plot size, location, road width that is adjacent, availability of water, power supply, sewer lines, and the type of building.
6. Town and Country Planning Act, 1971:
This act under Sec. 47 (A) mentions that the permission for planning is mandatory for both the plan and non-plan areas. You have to apply with all the required documents to the concerned Local Planning Authority or Municipal Corporation or Town Panchayat or Village Panchayat according to your locality. Based on the power designated to them, they may approve the planning permission themselves or refer with jurisdiction further to accept the permission. The power delegated for the approval of residential buildings is up to 4000 Sq.ft with the floor limit of G+2. When all the documents are clear, then you will be issued with the planning permission within a time period of 45 days. Thus, planning permission plays a vital role when you want to turn your land into your destination building. If you fail to get the planning permission, then your home will be under trouble. It can either be demolished or locked according to the Act. So, it is mandatory to follow these rules to ensure a safer living.
7. Directorate of Town and Country Planning(DTCP):
DTCP approval is an essential procedure for plots and layouts. Getting the DTCP approval is a simple task when you have all the required documents. You can either visit the DTCP office in your district or apply online by visiting the official DTCP website https://www.tn.gov.in/tcp
DTCP approval is also mandatory for obtaining home loans. The builder must have the DTCP clearance done before the beginning of the construction work. The cost of the DTCP approval varies from state to state. In Tamilnadu, it ranges from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000. So, get the DTCP approval and construct your own dream house with ease.
8. Documents required for DTCP approval:
You will require a list of documents to get the Directorate of Town and Country Planning(DTCP). You need to carry your property related documents like copy of sale deed, lease deed, patta copy, Encumbrance Certificate(EC), No Objection Certificate(NOC), Site plan, Topo plan. The DTCP approval can be done when these documents are provided.
When these rules are followed properly, there will not be any chance for chaotic conditions in the future after your home construction. So, it is important to understand these rules to live a safe and happy life in your new home.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Godrej Tropical Isle Sector 146 Noida
Author: divya negi
2. Investindo Em Imóveis Residenciais Na Flórida Com Ricardo Oliveira
Author: Ricardo Oliveira
3. Elevate Your Living Abhee Silicon Shine Apartments In Sarjapur Road
4. Luxury Redefined Abhee Celestial City Apartments, Sarjapur Road
5. Inside The Winners' Circle: Strategies Employed By The Top Commercial Real Estate Companies
6. Sol, Areia E Roi: Melhores Opções De Investimentos Na Flórida Para Aluguel Por Temporada
Author: Praetorian Capital Group
7. Abhee Silicon Shine Phase 2 Apartments Where Elegance Meets Modernity On Sarjapur Road
8. Discover Abhee Celestial City Apartments Your Gateway To Modern Living
9. Unveiling The Future Of Commercial Success With Bhutani Group's Prime Properties
Author: Aadinath Ur Homes
10. Best Co-working Space In Wakad Pune
Author: arti sharma
11. Embrace Contemporary Living At Abhee Silicon Shine Phase 2 Apartments, Sarjapur Road
12. Experience Elevated Living At Abhee Celestial City Apartments, Sarjapur Road
13. How Do Interest Rates Affect Commercial Real Estate Financing?
Author: Marisn Mackle
14. How To Earn Money Profits With Property Investment
Author: Rick Lopez
15. Upcoming M3m Properties On Dwarka Expressway
Author: Gurgaon Properties