ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
How To Register Your Property On E-nathikaran Portal In Kolkata?
If you're looking to register your properties in Kolkata on the E Nathikaran portal West Bengal, you'll need to follow these simple steps. This online property registration system is quick and easy to use with the e Nathikaran app and can help you get started with the property registration process. Here's everything you need to know to get started.
Step-by-Step Process of WB E-Registration of Property
1. Go to the official website.( http://www.wbregistration.gov/)
2. Complete an electronic form for a market value assessment, stamp duty, and registration fees.
3. At this point, both the e-assessment slip and the amount of the applicable mutation fee will be generated.
4. By entering a query number and year, pay the stamp duty and registration fee.
5. Select "Check query status" from the menu.
6. Enter the year and query number of your inquiry and press "submit."
7. The Registrar's office will generate the token.
8. Present the Deed to the proper registration officer at the appropriate registration offices, along with the e-Assessment slip, payment documentation, queue token, ...
9. The system will now record the scribe's information, the number of pages of the Deed, and the quantity of impressed stamp paper.
10. The system will then generate the Deed's serial number.
11. Electronic payment is made, and the applicant's photo, fingerprint, and signature are taken.
12. Scanning the Deed for verification and registration officer approval with a digitally signed signature.
13. Registered Deeds will be received, which can be downloaded from the website.
Related Information Cost of Living in Kolkata
Steps to Preparing and Submitting E-Deed on E-Nathikaran
1. Click the "e-Deed" link.
2. After logging in with a mobile OTP, continue to the menu "Preparation and Submission of e-Deed," accessible under the same link, and prepare the draught e-Deed.
3. The system allows users to view the prepared draught deed. The same can be downloaded or printed. You can make the appropriate corrections if you discover any errors in the draught deed.
4. If everything is in order, send the draught e-Deed for approval to the Registration Authority.
Related Information Top 10 Localities To Invest In Kolkata
How to Pay the Registration Fee and Stamp Duty charges on E-Nathikaran?
1. On the website of the Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue, West Bengal, select "e-Payment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees."
2. Enter the bank information, query no., and query year, then click "Submit" to save the bank details.
3. After filling out all required fields, click submit, then OK to proceed to the GRIPS portal for e-payment.
4. Then select "Payment of Tax and Non-Tax Revenue."
5. Choose the "Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue from the "Select Department/Directorate" box. Then choose the "Payment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees" service from the "Select service" box.
6. Then click PROCEED.
7. Fill required information on the next screen. Click "Proceed."
8. Double-check all the information, and click "Submit." Choose the bank
9. click "Yes. The next screen will then generate a Government Reference No.
10. Note the government reference number. Click the GO TO (selected bank) for Online Payment link on the screen's bottom. The depositor must enter their "Username" and "Password" to access the bank.
11. Click Confirm. The bank will subtract the amount and return it to the website. Print the e-Challan for future use.
Related Information How to Buy Flats in Kolkata- Read the Complete Guide
Documents required for WB Land Registration in Kolkata
Aadhaar cards, voter IDs, PAN cards, passports, and driving licenses for identity proof.
Acknowledgment of payment for registration fees and stamp duty.
PAN card or Form 60, as well as copies of each party's identity card and proof of address.
Assessment slip that lists the property's market value, applicable stamp duty, and registration fee.
Permission from the appropriate authority, if any.
Related Information 2 BHK Vs 3 BHK Flat in Kolkata: Choose the Best Unit to Live in?
Anusha Rana is a real estate consultant at HonestBroker. Her work mainly focuses on giving the right advice to the buyer and Seller's and how she can improve the growth of real estate in current situation.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Do You Want To Start Rental Income From Property
Author: Roy Champ
2. How To Design The Best 3 Bhk Villas For Sale In Budigere Cross By Aratt Cityscapes
3. Advantages Of Villas In Bangalore
Author: MIMS Northdale
4. How To Choose A Property Asset Planning Agency?
Author: Propertyasset Planning
5. How To Save Capital Increases Burden On Special Of Private Property?
6. 4 Bhk Premium Apartments In Dlf One Midtown West Delhi
Author: Ankur Saini
7. Tips To Find The Best Builders In Bangalore By Grc Infra
Author: GRC Infra
8. Benefits Of Using Real Estate Rendering Service
Author: Larry Musk
9. All Details About Plastering Sand
10. Best Real Estate Company In Noida | Ani Official | Acres N Inches
Author: Acres n Inches
11. How To Find The Best Flats For Sale In East Bangalore
Author: Aratt Alchemy
12. How Can Use A Property Management Company Benefit You?
Author: Lofty Property Management
13. Search How To Find The Best Villas In Bangalore
Author: MIMS Northdale
14. Which Portal Is Best For Real Estate?
Author: Subho Chowdhry
15. How To Choose The Perfect Villa In Coimbatore