ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Choose Healthy Food For Home Delivery?
Choosing healthy food is not an easy task. It requires a lot of research and planning, but it can be done if you know what your options are. You need to understand the benefits that come with choosing healthier foods. If you want to eat better, then you should start by making some changes in your diet. Here’s how you can order healthy food for home delivery:
1) Start eating more fruits and vegetables
Fruits and veggies contain lots of vitamins and minerals which help keep our bodies strong and healthy. They also provide us with fiber, antioxidants, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese, vitamin C, folate, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, pantothenic acid, biotin, choline, beta-carotene, lutein/zeaxanthin, lycopene, selenium, phytosterols, flavonoids, polyphenols, carotenoids, omega 3 fatty acids, alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, etc.
These nutrients have been shown to reduce risk factors associated with heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, stroke, osteoporosis, arthritis, depression, Alzheimer's Disease, dementia, hypertension, high cholesterol, cataracts, macular degeneration, ...
... vision loss, and many other health conditions. Eating these foods will make you feel full faster than when you ate less nutritious meals. This means that you won't overeat or snack on unhealthy snacks between meals.
2) Eat whole grains instead of refined ones.
● have more fiber than refined grains.
● have a higher nutrient density than refined grains.
● have more nutrients than refined grains.
● are better for your heart.
● help keep you full longer.
● contain all nine essential amino acids.
Contrary to popular belief, white rice isn't good for you because brown rice has more nutrients. Brown rice has higher amounts of calories, carbohydrates, fat, sodium, and sugar. Brown rice contains more fiber. Brown rice is considered "whole grain". Look for Whole Food Plant based diet when you order tiffin service.
3) Healthy food is made with only the highest quality ingredients
Organic foods have no pesticides or herbicides.
They’re grown without synthetic fertilizers, fungicides, or insecticides.
They contain fewer additives and preservatives.
They‘ve been processed less than conventionally grown foods.
4) Healthy meal contains no added oils, no added sugars, no added salt
Why is adding oil to a meal is bad for health?
- It can cause heart disease.
- It can increase cholesterol levels.
- It can make you gain weight.
- It makes it harder to lose weight.
Why is sugar bad for health?
- Sugar is a source of calories that can be stored in your body.
- It’s addictive.
- It causes insulin spikes.
- It makes you crave more sweets.
- It‘s linked to obesity.
Why is salt bad for health?
- Salt causes high blood pressure.
- Salt causes dehydration.
- Salt causes kidney stones.
- Salt causes heart disease.
WHO recommended salt intake is 2.5 grams per day. Too much salt may lead to water retention, increased urination, headaches, muscle cramps, fatigue, dizziness, confusion, irritability, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain, dry mouth, thirst, difficulty breathing, irregular heartbeat, fainting, and seizures.
5) Healthy Food recipes are 100% vegan
Why is vegan food good for health?
● It's better for you because it has less saturated fat.
● It's better because it doesn't contain any animal products.
● It's healthier because it's lower in cholesterol.
● It's easier to digest because it contains no animal protein.
6) No animal products, no GMOs, no preservatives
Why are animal products bad for health?
● saturated fats that raise cholesterol levels.
● high amounts of salt.
● hormones and antibiotics that can be harmful.
● pesticides and other chemicals that can cause cancer.
Why are GMOs bad for health?
Genetically modified organism (GMO) is an organism whose genetic material has been altered using modern biotechnology techniques. GMOs can:
● cause allergies and other health problems.
● be harmful to our environment.
● make us sick.
● cause cancer.
Why are preservatives bad for health?
● Preservatives can cause cancer.
● Preservatives can make you sick.
● Preservatives are toxic.
7) No artificial colors or sweeteners
Why artificial colors in food are bad for health?
Artificial colors are used in processed foods to make them look appealing. However, they may be harmful to your health. They can cause allergic reactions, such as skin rashes or hives, and even lead to anaphylactic shock.
Why artificial sweeteners in food are not good for health?
Artificial sweeteners are made from chemicals that are similar to sugar. They may be used in place of sugar in foods or drinks to make them taste sweeter without adding calories. However, they don't provide any nutritional value. Artificial sweeteners can lead to weight gain and diabetes.
8) No cholesterol, no trans fats, no saturated fat
Why is cholesterol bad for health?
Cholesterol is an essential part of every cell in our body. It helps build strong bones, muscles, and nerves. But too much cholesterol in the blood can lead to clogged arteries and heart attacks.
Why are trans fats not good for health?
Trans fats are unhealthy because they raise bad cholesterol levels and reduce good cholesterol levels. They also increase inflammation in the body.
Why are saturated fats bad for health?
Saturated fat raises cholesterol levels in the blood. High cholesterol levels increase the risk of heart disease.
9) No MSG, no eggs
Why is MSG bad for health?
MSG (monosodium glutamate) is an artificial flavor enhancer used in many processed foods. It is made from glutamic acid, a naturally occurring amino acid found in meat, fish, poultry, eggs, milk, cheese, soybeans, and wheat. Glutamate is also present in some vegetables such as tomatoes, potatoes, and corn.
Its chemical structure is different from those of the original ingredients. Some people are sensitive to MSG and experience headaches, dizziness, nausea, and fatigue after eating food containing MSG.
Why are eggs bad for health?
Eggs contain cholesterol, which is an important part of cell membranes. However, too much cholesterol can lead to high blood pressure, stroke, and heart disease.
10) Gluten-free options available
Why is gluten bad?
Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley, and oats. It is used to make bread, pasta, and many baked goods. Some people are sensitive to gluten and develop an autoimmune disorder known as celiac disease. Celiac disease affects about 1 percent of the population. Symptoms include abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, fatigue, headaches, joint pain, and weight loss.
Go for Healthy Food Options available in Bangalore. Visit Sampoorna Ahara and order healthy food today.
Dr Achyuthan Eswar
Dr. Achyuthan Eswar Lifestyle Medicine Physician Co-Founder, Sampoorna Ahara, https://www.sampoornaahara.com India's First Whole Food Plant-Based Kitchen Co-Founder, Nutrition Science, https://www.nutritionscience.in India's First Whole Food Plant-Based Education Portal
Health Articles1. Brain Power For Memory Enhancement | Brain Management
Author: Shannon Panzo
2. Dental Cosmetics - Cosmetic Surgery
Author: My Gentle Dentist
3. Role Of Big Data In Healthcare Transformation
Author: Anukul Madaye
4. Top Challenges Associated With Pharmacy Billing Services
Author: Danny Johnsmith
5. Want To Relieve Yourself From Anxiety Then Buy Xanax 1 Mg Using Pay-pal
Author: tony spark
6. Stress Management Tips In Life; Buy Diazepam For Sale In The Uk
Author: Eddie Hustle
7. Myofascial Trigger Point Dry Needling
Author: Karina Rosca
8. أفضل النصائح للتعامل مع حساسية الأنف في ذروة الانشغال
9. How To Treat Skin Allergy At Home?
Author: Jiva Ayurveda
10. Infection Surveillance Solutions Market - Business Opportunities And Global Forecast To 2026
Author: Markets and Markets
11. In Vitro Fertilization Market Worth $987 Million By 2026 - Exclusive Report By Marketsandmarkets™
Author: Markets and Markets
12. 5 Effective Tips To Detox Naturally
Author: Isabella Whitmore
13. Uses, Precautions, And Side Effects Of Taking Januvia
Author: Affordable Rx Meds
14. How To Prevent Feeling Itchy In Your Throat
Author: Cofsils India
15. Gc Gold Label 9 Extra-buy Dmg Dental Products-diadent Gp Points