ALL >> General >> View Article
Which Are Most Important Performance Measures In Call Centers?
Running a call center means making sure all agents are working productively, customers are receiving expected service, resources are utilized at their best, and business is growing. To make sure everything is in line and business is growing, call centers need to measure performance metrics.
There are many performance metrics that can be measured by the call center. In this article, I will share the top performance measures that are most important and should be measured by all call centers. Regardless of the fact that you are running a customer support campaign, a collection campaign, a telemarketing campaign, or any other campaign, these performance metrics need to be measured.
1. First contact resolution (FCR) ratio
Earlier, this performance measure was referred to as First Call Resolution (FCR). However, now, omnichannel call center solutions are available in the market. The agents and customers can interact using multiple communication channels. Therefore, it is referred to as the first contact resolution. If your FCR rate is high, it means your agents are working productively and your customers are happy. ...
... It shows high performance.
2. Service level agreement (SLA)
In different call centers, SLA refers to a different thing. For example, for a call center solution, high SLA refers to high uptime of the software. For example, 99.99% of SLA uptime means 99.99% of the time the software was running effectively. In the call centers, SLA means, how many calls are answered in how much time. For example, 100% of calls handled in 9 hours or 70% of calls were answered in 40 seconds. Higher SLA refers to better customer experience and resource utilization. Thus, this performance measure is important to measure.
3. Average waiting time in queue
The report section of call center solutions would show this performance measure. It is necessary to measure this performance metric because it is necessary to understand that higher call queue time means higher customer dissatisfaction. The average wait time in a call queue should not be longer than 5 minutes. If your call queues are quite long, then you need to increase the capacity of your call center software and hire more agents.
4. Average call handling time
Total call handling time is the time from when the agent attends the call to the time he shows the availability to take the next call. A long average call handling time refers to poor agent productivity. Therefore, make sure your agents are not taking too long. If the average call handling time is higher, then getting the right call center solution, training agents, etc. can help to improve.
5. Average call wrap-up time
After hanging up the call, agents need to fill in some information such as the disposition of the call, notes for the next call, callback scheduling, etc. This process is called call wrap-up time. It should not be too long. If it is too long, then it means that either the process is tedious or the call center solution is complex. It is necessary to improve this performance measure.
These are the top 5 performance measures that you have to focus on to make sure your call center is performing as per the expectations.
Author works in a company that offers a cloud call center solution, call center software, VICIDial customization, call center CRM integration, call center WhatsApp integration, and many other call center solution related services and solutions.
General Articles1. Quạt Trần Cho Phòng Khách Giá Bao Nhiêu
2. Smart Robots: Convergence Of Ai With Robotics
Author: KBV Research
3. Global Aluminum-air Battery Market - Market Size, Market Trend, Market Demand, Market Forecast
4. Akshaya Patra’s Service To The Needy In This Covid-19 Pandemic
5. Global Roofing Membranes Market 2019 – 2026
Author: Aishwarya Ulhas Jawlekar
6. Floral Dresses For Summer 2021
Author: Cabana Catalogs
7. How To Prioritize Features For Your Mobile App
Author: Charter Global Inc.
8. 3 Splendid Virtual Private Networks You Can Use Right Now For Xbox
Author: Blanche Harris
9. Why People Like To Hire Professional Window Tinting Service
Author: Madison Window Services
10. Covid-19 And Church Janitorial Services At Morgan Janitorial
Author: Morgan JaniTorial
11. Guide To Trendy Nose Ring Designs
12. Top Sega Genesis Games Of All Time
Author: Blanche Harris
13. Generic Medicine
14. Mini Xrx Go-kart Are Comfortable & Encouraging For Kids To Ride Longer
15. The Global Vanillin Market Is Expected To Reach The Value Of Us$ Xx Million At The End Of 2026.vanil