ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Tsrtc Strike: Kcr Opened The Deadlock; Says Workers Can Resume Duties
After a deadlock that lasted for close to two months, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, after a Cabinet meeting said that the state government is willing to welcome back striking workers of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC).
Nearly 48,000 employees went on strike from October 5 to press for 26 demands, including the demand to merge the TSRTC with the government, which would give them the same benefits as state government employees. The protest was led by a Joint Action Committee (JAC) of the TSRTC employee unions. Around 25 employees of the corporation died during the period, some of whom took their own lives due to the crisis.
The Telangana Chief Minister also said that the state government has decided to give Rs 100 crore to the RTC to temporarily cover the losses. KCR also proposed that he would personally meet five employees from each depot at Pragathi Bhavan, to allay their fears.
KCR lashed out at the union leaders who were leading the strike, and said that they had ‘misled’ the employees and said “We care for the employees but not for the union leaders. We will give a job to the kin of the families who died. We will accommodate them either in the RTC or in some other department in the state government. We will definitely help them,” he said.
Politics Articles1. Political Party In Tamil Nadu
2. Virtual Speech Of Ivanka In Kansas Cancelled Amidst The Protests
Author: Tech Crunch App
3. My India Party
4. Tamilnadu Politicians Name List
5. Shaheen Bagh May Turn Jallianwala Bagh After Delhi Polls: Asaduddin Owaisi
6. Mamata Meeting Modi 'desperate Attempt' To Split Anti-tmc Votes, Says Bjp
Author: heena sharma
7. Know Your Leader: Shekharappa K
8. Know Your Leader: Shri Mahima J Patel
Author: JDU Karnataka
9. Jaganmohan Reddy Behaving Like A Psycho: N Chandrababu Naidu !!
10. Highlights From Chairman’s Speech - Reliance Capital Agm
Author: Ritu Shah
11. Today Latest Entertainment News In India
Author: Avi Das
12. 'चरित्र' की कमजोर भाजपा, 'लक्ष्य की मजबूत' है !
Author: Nilanjay Tiwari
13. Pakistan’s Independence Day On The Border Did Not Exchange Sweets
14. Top 10 Breaking News In India
Author: Avi Das
15. Women Facing The Consequences Of Triple Talaq Will Get Relief: Amit Shah