ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Iim Calcutta Alumni Association Announces A Start-up Competition
Total Articles: 37
IIM Calcutta Alumni Association announces a start-up competition
Mumbai, 28th March 2019: The Mumbai chapter of the Alumni Association of Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIMCAA), will be hosting the 3rd edition of its annual start-up event, Clarion Call, on Saturday, April 20, 2019, at the IIT Mumbai auditorium.
This event is an opportunity for startups for receiving investments from startup investors and mentorship from IIMC Alumni and industry experts. 10 finalists, 5 each from pre-revenue and post-revenue stages, will be selected to present before a panel of judges on 20th April. There will be a cash as well as non-cash prizes. More importantly, there is a possibility of getting funded and/or incubated for the startups. The 10 finalists will be selected from a short list of 40 semi-finalists. These 40 start-ups will be invited to present in-person or virtually before one of 4 panels. Lead Angels, Mumbai are the official organisers of this competition and the event is supported by SINE, IIT Mumbai and ikeva.
Mr. Jayant Sengupta, President, IIMCAA, Mumbai says “It is our endeavour to bring the startups and the industry practitioners together. Our last two editions were highly successful and this year we aim to move a notch higher”.
Mr Sushanto Mitra, CEO, Lead Angels, says “Events of these kind help start-ups in refining their business models and also get valuable support – monetary and non-monetary”
Mr. Prasanna Pahade, Chief of Strategy, Marketing and Communications of Mahindra Logistics and an active member of IIMC alumni association of Mumbai says, “We are extremely happy to be able to support this event and would encourage quality start-ups to participate.
Last date for participating in the event is 31st March 2019. More details can be obtained from http://bit.ly/2FolGSk
For media queries alone contact Anurag of PRHUB @ firstname.lastname@example.org/9322501136
Insurance Articles1. A Financial Advisor Kingston Ontario Can Verify Your Fantasies
Author: Mike McKale
2. Get Maximum Coverage With The Right Visitor Insurance
Author: Joanne Finucan
3. How To Find The Better International Travel Medical Insurance?
Author: Loic Ethan
4. The Five Of The Most Common Misconceptions About Disability Insurance
5. Things To Consider When Hiring A Music Studio With Recording Studio Insurance
Author: Dan Schoenfeld
6. Things To Consider When Investing In Saxophone For Beginner
7. Why Your Business Needs This Insurance
8. Health Insurance Basic Terms For First Time Buyers
Author: Dipti Goel
9. Find Out If Parking Violations Impact Your Auto Insurance.
Author: TriStar Insurance Professionals
10. Why Are People In Bc Thinking Twice About Buying A Home?
11. Here’s What This Type Of Auto Insurance Can Do For You.
12. Is It Possible To Secure Car Insurance With A Suspended Driver’s License?
13. No Medical Life Insurance’s Underwriting Process—let’s Dive In
14. Traffic Violations And Your Driving Record
Author: Jack stone Insurance Agency
15. Things To Consider When Choosing Violin String
Author: Michel Jordan