ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Master Hiit In Just A Month
Total Articles: 75
HIIT or High-Intensity Interval Training is the most loving kind of workout training. It has gained immense popularity since the past few years and for all the right reasons. This kind of workout is intense and requires a lot of sweat. It results in higher weight loss as it is intense in nature without leaving breathless thanks to the interval given timely.
HIIT is all the more famous as it is better than cardio and is sure to pump you up for it. The more motivated you feel the better you are going to be at it. Hence if you feel it isn’t your cup of tea then here are a few tricks by which you can easily master it.
Don’t give up
The first and most common problems faced by people are right after the first day they give up. Working out itself is a hard decision to adapt. To add on to it high-intensity workouts are sure to take a toll on you be it for whatever does not give up.
Try to drink as much water as possible. This will help you to get through the workout with lesser hardship. Water increases metabolism which aids in weight loss. It also helps in the intake of more oxygen thus increasing your strength.
Breathe in and out
Exercise is nothing but making your body work especially with HIIT. To get through the entire procedure without almost feeling like quitting midway breathe in and out throughout those intervals to get in more oxygen which will help you sail through the exercise.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. How To Belly Fat -- 4 Simple Tips
2. What’s The Best Time To Visit Yoga Studios?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
3. Overweight And Obesity Are Not The Problem
4. Benefits Of Yoga Teacher Training In Dharmasala
Author: Rajesh mishra
5. Easy Medicine Balls Exercises For Beginners
6. Best Stretching Exercises To Relieve Back Pain
7. Use The Fitnez Back Support Belt To Reduce The Back Pain
Author: Jenny Finch
8. How Can Asian Massage Help You Get Back To Your Life With Full Zest!
Author: Leona Miller
9. Urinary Incontinence: All You Need To Know
10. Why Physiotherapy Helps To Get Rid Of Physical Pain In An Effective Manner
Author: Holly Coane
11. Reduce Artharities Problem Using Natural Products
12. Buy Hemp Seeds And Get Natural Protein And Benefits
13. Increase Your Body Flexibility By Consuming Natural Products
14. Imporve Your Blood Cell And Repair Damage Nurve
15. Buy Nutrients That Full Fill Your Body By Vitamins And Proteins