ALL >> Business >> View Article
90 Days Is All It Takes To Put A High-octane Team In Place
Getting an organization’s team to function more energetically, more cohesively and more unitedly is not the easiest of tasks, even for the most experienced leaders and HR managers. Yet, it can be achieved, if a few practical steps are adapted and implemented. These steps can completely streamline the organization’s processes and reduce redundant work. They can save money, make every of the employees understand their roles, help deal with trouble mongers, underperformers and gossipers, and take the organization towards the path of high productivity.
The good news is that carrying out all these and turning the organization around is possible in just 90 days, and the ways of doing this are available to participants of a webinar that is being organized by TrainHR, a very dependable provider of professional trainings for the HR industry. To understand how to achieve all these, just visit http://bit.ly/2dF8U48 and enroll for this high-voltage, high-energy presentation from Chris DeVany, founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development.
... This webinar has been approved for 1.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
Based on bestseller
This presentation will be based on the book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, of which Chris is the author. Published by McGraw Hill, this book is a very important aid in helping HR professionals to improve their performance. Professionals ranging from CEO's, Senior Vice President, Vice President, Executive Director, Managing Director, Regional Vice President, and Area Supervisor to Manager will benefit greatly from this webinar.
This webinar will help participants take key steps towards:
o Managing a team
o Customer service
o Facilitating change
o Removing troublemakers
o Managing your boss
o Clashes between two teams
o Managing performance
o Taking a team from any of three stages to peak performance
o Managing a remote team or teams effectively.
Business Articles1. How To Choose The Right Franchise
2. Things You Need To Know About Buying Wordpress Hosting
3. What Do You Understand By Web Hosting For Sale?
4. The Best Mass Gainers For Different Types Of Muscle Gains
5. Can Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Natural And Nutrex Lipo6 Black Ultra Concentrate Help You Lose Weight?
6. Buy Real And Cheap Youtube Views
Author: Daniel Jones
7. What Are The Characteristics Of Effective Communication?
8. Company Set Up With Bank Account Can Help You Get A Bank Loan Easily!
Author: TBA Associate
9. Best Gel And Foam Cushions Deliver Great Comfort And Support!
Author: Kelvin Thomas
10. Combo X70 Impels Balaji Construction’s M-sand Journey In Omerga, Maharashtra
11. How To Use Proof Alcohol For Sterilization?
Author: Andrew Winslow
12. What Are The Significance Of Poly(methyl Methacrylate) Microspheres?
Author: Alpha Nanotech
13. Acknowledge The Major Changes In Brc Food Issue 9
14. Advantages Of Maverick 88 Heat Shield
Author: Slade Street Tactical
15. Remington 870 Heat Shield Magpul: Try Out For An Impressive Experience
Author: Slade Street Tactical