ALL >> Business >> View Article
20 Approaches To Stress Reduction
If there is one factor that can be termed our present world’s biggest killer, it has to be stress. Stress is at the root of all our problems. Everyone from a child to an old person experiences stress at all stages of life. Some people are more likely to get stressed out than others, and the triggering factors could vary from one person to another and from one context and situation to another; but the fact is that stress is a constant of life.
That prolonged stress can lead to problems with anxiety, depression, panic attacks, and migraines is proof of the killer effects of this condition. People who have a chronic stress problem enjoy life much lesser than normal people. Stress aggravates health issues and makes it difficult for people to focus on the important tasks and assignments. It can also impair problem solving skills and erode creativity.
A multitude of strategies
Medication helps to an extent and is sometimes needed, but therapists look for research-based behavioral strategies that could be more long lasting and effective in reducing stress and improving symptoms of depression and anxiety in people.
... Since each of us is unique and carries a different set of skills and interest; there is no “one size fits all” approach to handling stress. This is why not all strategies will appeal to everyone. A method called “Goldilocks” approach, which will give to its participants as many as 20 research-based strategies from which they can discover the ones that are suited for each of them individually, will be imparted at a webinar that is being organized by TrainHR, a leading provider of professional trainings for the human resources industry.
This webinar will have Esther Williams, who is a nationally known Educator, Author and Licensed Professional Counselor, as speaker. Just visit http://bit.ly/2eAYXat to enroll for this highly educative session.
A holistic view of stress reduction
At this session, Esther will help participants find the strategies that fit various factors such as lifestyle, stage of life, availability, and interest, so that they can make changes that will reduce the levels of their stress, anxiety, and depression, without having to resort to medication. She will show how to reduce stress using this method and become healthier and more productive, creative, and contented.
Esther will cover the following areas at this session:
o Relaxation techniques
o Attitude practices
o Physical activities
o Nature therapy strategies
o Life style adjustments
o Bonus Ten 2 minute stress reduction strategies.
Business Articles1. How To Choose The Right Franchise
2. Things You Need To Know About Buying Wordpress Hosting
3. What Do You Understand By Web Hosting For Sale?
4. The Best Mass Gainers For Different Types Of Muscle Gains
5. Can Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Natural And Nutrex Lipo6 Black Ultra Concentrate Help You Lose Weight?
6. Buy Real And Cheap Youtube Views
Author: Daniel Jones
7. What Are The Characteristics Of Effective Communication?
8. Company Set Up With Bank Account Can Help You Get A Bank Loan Easily!
Author: TBA Associate
9. Best Gel And Foam Cushions Deliver Great Comfort And Support!
Author: Kelvin Thomas
10. Combo X70 Impels Balaji Construction’s M-sand Journey In Omerga, Maharashtra
11. How To Use Proof Alcohol For Sterilization?
Author: Andrew Winslow
12. What Are The Significance Of Poly(methyl Methacrylate) Microspheres?
Author: Alpha Nanotech
13. Acknowledge The Major Changes In Brc Food Issue 9
14. Advantages Of Maverick 88 Heat Shield
Author: Slade Street Tactical
15. Remington 870 Heat Shield Magpul: Try Out For An Impressive Experience
Author: Slade Street Tactical