ALL >> Business >> View Article
Hp Virtual Connect
HP Virtual Connect is a new system for server interconnection that simplifies server management and administration. Unlike pass-throughs, Virtual Connect sends network traffic from multiple servers through a single port, making network management more efficient and vastly reducing the cabling needs for your datacenter. It also allows for failover configurations that provide safeguards in the event of uplink failure. Virtual Connect is simpler than traditional switches and provides a user friendly interface that can be configured without specialized training.
Companies considering the implementation of Virtual Connect should be aware of the benefits that accompany the new technology. Virtual Connect allows for easier recovery in the case of hardware failure as well as easier hardware upgrades, since a new or upgraded blade can take over directly and immediately from an old or failed blade. Server rollouts are simplified as well, since users can create a profile that can be applied to each new server rather than repeating the configuration process from scratch each time. A familiar user interface based on wizards that follows ...
... the same format as other HP management programs allows system administrators to perform their jobs without extensive training on the new system. Network administrators retain their control over network decisions, but rather than having to handle individual servers, they can treat the servers as a pool. Individual adjustments can be made by a server specialist without the need for direct supervision by the network administrator.
Although your IT staff may balk at the idea of implementing a new system, they will appreciate the easy configuration process as well as the increased functioning abilities of the blade system under Virtual Connect. Faster functioning and easier rollout abilities will help sell even the most reluctant of your staff on the switchover. For the greatest benefit, you should implement Virtual Connect modules universally across your server system.
Transitioning to Virtual Connect saves your company money in hardware and network costs and also creates greater efficiency in server function. It is designed for c-class blade system users and will fit effortlessly into your current infrastructure. Virtual Connect will meet the needs of your company by solving the problems created by blade switches, increasing system productivity, reducing hardware spending requirements, and providing a solution that functions more effectively than pass-through systems.
Business Articles1. Everything You Need To Know To About Heavy-duty Floor Mats La
Author: eps america
2. Why Credit Repair Fort Lauderdale Is Important To Keep Up In Life?
Author: New Generational Wealth Solutions
3. Ad Serving Strategies For A High Inflation Environment (part 2)
Author: Watson F
4. Insoluble Dietary Fiber Is Expected To Remain The Largest Segment In The Global Dietary Fiber Market
Author: Lucintel LLC
5. Olive Swan, The Feminine Princess, Releases Her 37th Book, Feminine Rhythm
6. The Difference Between Confetti Socks And Winged Socks
Author: Tanja Filipovska
7. Importance Of Hi-vis Vests For Construction Workers
Author: industrial safety gear
8. Sales Of Evaporative Condensing Unit To Hit 1.61 Billion Usd By 2026; Covid-19 Pandemic Unlocks New Opportunities, Opines A Mnm Study
Author: Jack Martin
9. Lucintel Forecasts Connected Truck Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 15% From 2019 To 2024
Author: Lucintel LLC
10. Route 32 Auctions' Country Store & More Auction, May 20-21, Will Be Online And In Crawfordsville, In
Author: Tiffany Cosby
11. The Leading Industries And Suppliers In Construction Chemical Solutions
12. Guide On Mental Math And Its Importance
Author: Satjit kumar
13. 12 Ways To Effectively Promote A New Product Or Service - Ossisto
14. Automotive Turbochargers Sector Analysis
15. Canadian Mint Silver & Gold Coins | Bold Precious Metals
Author: BOLD Precious Metals