ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How Does This Buying App Ratings Thing Work?
It is no secret anymore that nowadays application publishers buy app ratings and reviews in order to advertise their products. In a market with a tough competition (over 50 billion apps) there is no wonder publishers resort to such things.
How Is This Thing Done?
Let’s say you want to buy some app reviews for your application (Android App, iPhone app…etc.). By doing this, your market ranking will improve. On markets such as iTunes or Google Play you will have 4 and 5 star ratings and reviews that users see and read. As your application becomes more popular, more people will download it and thus it will become very visible. Let’s say you own an app that shows the precise geographical location. Wouldn’t you like that when you search for this kind of applications, your app is the first thing that is found?
App review and rating providers are aware of the growing importance of using app reviews in the application world in order for one to increase brand awareness and revenue.
How Do These Services Work?
You must order a package with ratings and reviews. There are different offers in exchange for different prices. Once your order has been received, the team of the ratings & review provider will start posting reviews for your app. Reviews are written so that no one realizes they are fake. The more reviews you will have, the higher will your app rank on the Market. It will become easier for the customers to see it, they will be convinced by the positive reviews and will download it. There are sites where you can buy reviews and ratings for both paid and free apps.
The only information these providers need is the URL of the app. There are also other things that must be taken into account when buying app reviews and ratings. It is very odd for an app developed by a random publisher to have a 5 star rating. These kind of services will also give 4 stars or 4.5. There are rare cases where an application created by a top developer has 5 stars. Nothing is perfect, you already know that.
There must also be a realistic time interval. At first when customers haven’t found out about the app, there will not be 20 reviews in a day from 20 different users. This thing will create suspicion (unless the app is developed by a software specialized company).
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Is virtual Flight Simulator helpful For Aviation Training?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
2. Thinking Of An E-commerce Store? Think Magento!
Author: Lisa Brown
3. How To Decide What Type Of Thermal Printer Your Business Needs
Author: Tushar Ghyoal
4. By 2021 Cloud Billing Market Estimated To Grow $16.59 Billion At A Cagr Of 23.9%
Author: siddharth mnm
5. 10 Ways To Become Efficient At Sales Using The Pos Machine
Author: Tushar Ghoyal
6. Professional Machine Vision Inspection System Manufacturer Introduces Machines
7. Amplifon Hearing Aids In Langley
Author: Md Nahidul Hasan
8. Accelerate Your Fantasy Football Business With Mobile Applications
Author: Robbie Royce
9. Do Multiple Things With The Pos Billing System!
Author: Sukriti Sinha
10. How To Watch Hulu On Nintendo Switch
Author: Aida Martin
11. Difference Between Huawei 5g Mobile Wifi Pro E6878-370 And E6878-870?
Author: Ericsson ALEX
12. How To Keep Your Iphone Safe
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
13. How Do The Experts Help In Resolving Issues With Your Computer?
Author: kirlin jackeline
14. Do You Know Why Website And Mobile App Development Company Is Important?
Author: Ranpariya Consultancy
15. Want To Satisfy Your Cravings? Go For Any Food Delivery Applications
Author: Robbie Royce