ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Grass Fed Beef
Total Articles: 4
Although it may be cliche, the animals of the world lived quiet happily eating the natural products they had evolved to eat over the course of many centuries. In the case of cow, eating grass is one of the major ingredients of their diets that has remained constant until recent years when synthetic improvements were made to their feed. Grass fed beef are not given these synthetic feeds that include a high level of steroids, antibiotics and other chemicals that are designed to allow the beef producing cow to grow faster and larger in a shorter period of time. Even those beef producing cows designated as organic have often been fed some form of feed that is produced by combining various organic ingredients.
Grass fed beef is fed exactly what is stated on the labels placed on their naturally produced meat products, a 100 percent grass diet is provided that creates a better tasting meat without the shocking ingredients given to many beef cattle fed on synthetic feeds. The quality of life for cattle designated as grass fed is assured by the fact the lifespan of each grass fed member of a cattle herd is kept as natural as possible. From the moment a calf is born they are reared on the milk of their grass fed mother before being weened onto the grass eaten by the rest of the herd. Because of this the cattle in a grass fed herd never eat anything other than the natural goodness of grass, which means they have a reduced amount of stress when compared to cattle raised on growth hormones and steroids provided in synthetic feeds.
By reducing the stress levels in the herd as whole and allowing each calf to remain with its parent is a good way of ensuring the beef produced reaches the best quality available. Retaining the natural flavor of the meat produced for grass fed beef is something that requires the entire farming process to be adapted to suit this style of caring for cattle. The grass eaten by the cattle is just as important in the long term process of producing grass fed beef as the cattle itself. For this reason, the grass itself is not treated with synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Natural forms of fertilizer are preferred, including the natural fertilizer produced by the cattle as they tour the fields eating grass throughout each day. One of the major advantages of allowing the cattle to eat naturally and efficiently, without the use of growth hormones is the reduction is fatty buildup within the animals. This means the beef itself has a much leaner quality and can be seen as a healthier version of red meats.Visit at goodlandgrassfedbeef for more info.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Explore Indian Cuisine’s Popular Dishes To Win Heart Of Your Guest At Every Party
Author: Anup Agarwal
2. What Are The Health Benefits Of Nuts And Dried Fruits?
Author: Sridevi Jasti
3. Make Wedding Anniversary Super Memorable With Delicious Treats
4. What Does The Bakery Product Suppliers In Dubai Do?
Author: Food distribution companies
5. The Power Of Indian Spices
6. Buy & Send Chocolate Gifts For Many Occasions Online
Author: Toccata Cakes
7. The 10 Best Italian Wines Of Our Life – According To Lindsay And Alessandro
Author: Rimessa Roscioli
8. Baking Memories, All The Way From France!
Author: Kumar Ram
9. Try Out Amazing Southern Style Food In Orlando (explained)
10. Poplar Inn Liquor Store - Get Finest Collections Of Wine, Beer & Spirits
Author: poplar inn
11. List Of Tandoori Specialties You Need To Taste In Orlando (explained)
12. Food Additive Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast To 2025
13. Love Vegetarian Appetizer? Follow The Guide (explained)
14. An Unforgettable Dining Experience With Pind Balluchi
Author: Rc Sharma
15. Vitamin K Is Beneficial For Infants And Adults. Here Is How!
Author: Shreyansh Kulkarni