ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Esomeprazole Is Nothing But Proton Pump Inhibitors.
Total Articles: 28
Generic Name: Esomeprazole
Brand Names: Nexium
What did you say for Nexium?
Nexium (esomeprazole) is nothing but proton pump inhibitors. It is use to reduce quantity of acid formed in the abdominal. With this treatment you will not get instant release of indigestion signs.
When to use this medication?
• It is use to cure the signs of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
• Including unnecessary stomach acid such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
• Encourage therapeutic of erosive esophagitis (harm in your esophagus triggered by abdominal acid).
• To avoid gastric ulcer produced through infection by helicobacter pylori (H. pylori)
• Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
When to Consume NEXIUM?
• Nexium is use to cure acid reflux disease. The acid reflux disease is nothing but determined heartburn for two or more days in an each week and also even though treatment and modification of intake of food.
• This medication can also to prefer for heal injury to the esophagus so-called as erosive esophagitis. This type of harm is occur when abdominal acid killing the coating of the esophagus. You can feel better in 4 to 8 weeks.
• This medication can be prescribed for teen-agers (Between 1 years old to 17 year age old) for short term action of GERD up to 8 weeks only.
• For very small baby (between 1 month to 1 year old), Nexium is prescribed up to 6 weeks for GERD with acid associated injury to the esophagus.
When to avoid the consumption of it?
Take this medicine only with your family doctor suggestion and tell them if you find any of following condition in your body
• If you obtain infection form esomeprazole or to some other benzimidazole medicine like albendazole (Albenza), or mebendazole (Vermox).
• you obligate severe liver illness
• Decrease the level of magnesium in your blood.
• If you have osteoporosis or osteopenia (less amount of bone mineral thickness).
Important Suggestion before taking Nexium?
Intake of proton pump inhibitor means Nexium may raise danger of bone crack in the hip, wrist, or spine. This side effect has been occurs in those people who intake this medicine for long duration of time or take high amount of dose, and in in those people who age are 50 or more than 50 year old. Take advice from your physician if you must have osteoporosis or osteopenia (low bone mineral density).
Some disease must to cure with mixture of Nexium and antibiotics. But this medicine is taking only with doctor suggestion. But most important suggestion is do not change doses of prescription amount without your physician guidance.
If you are pregnant or make planning for child then do not take this medicine. This is harmful to your unborn baby. Because esomeprazole interested in breast milk or if it might be injure a nursing baby. So do not take Nexium without your doctor recommendation if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Hi everyone, this is Jack Alexander from USA. I am completed P.HD in pharmacy. I do lots of work in pharmacy but now I am working in pillssupplier.com. I also write blog on all health related product like Kamagra, PrestiQ, paxil, calcium, zyven etc. For more please visit : http://pillssupplier.com/
Fitness Articles1. Things To Follow When You Start Weight Lifting
2. Brief Guide On Strength Training
3. Care Coordination Programs Are Nothing But Windfall For New York City
Author: Steve Son
4. How To Achieve Your Weight Loss Goal By Simply Changing Your Diet
Author: Irabor Mark
5. What Does Zenith Hearing X3 Do?
Author: Dan Brown
6. Side Effects Of Using Cenforce 100
Author: oloo Hanrry
7. Super P Force Mixed Combination Pill For The Men
Author: Kristina Goenka
8. How Effective Is Zenith Hearing X3?
Author: Dan Brown
9. The Importance Of Therapeutic Diets
Author: Shikha Mahajan
10. The Various Means That Deal With Physical Ailments
11. A Few Natural Health Supplements That Helps Promote Healthy Living
12. Plank Variations For Beginners
13. Can Jumping Exercises Help You Lose Belly Fat?
14. Multiple Health Benefits Of Practicing Yoga Asanas
Author: Ari Jassel
15. Advanced Cardio Rx Review
Author: Dan Brown