ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Esomeprazole Is Nothing But Proton Pump Inhibitors.
Generic Name: Esomeprazole
Brand Names: Nexium
What did you say for Nexium?
Nexium (esomeprazole) is nothing but proton pump inhibitors. It is use to reduce quantity of acid formed in the abdominal. With this treatment you will not get instant release of indigestion signs.
When to use this medication?
• It is use to cure the signs of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
• Including unnecessary stomach acid such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
• Encourage therapeutic of erosive esophagitis (harm in your esophagus triggered by abdominal acid).
• To avoid gastric ulcer produced through infection by helicobacter pylori (H. pylori)
• Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
When to Consume NEXIUM?
• Nexium is use to cure acid reflux disease. The acid reflux disease is nothing but determined heartburn for two or more days in an each week and also even though treatment and modification of intake of food.
• This medication can also to prefer for heal injury to the esophagus so-called as erosive esophagitis. This type of harm is occur when abdominal acid killing the coating of the esophagus. You can feel better in 4 to 8 weeks.
• This medication can be prescribed for teen-agers (Between 1 years old to 17 year age old) for short term action of GERD up to 8 weeks only.
• For very small baby (between 1 month to 1 year old), Nexium is prescribed up to 6 weeks for GERD with acid associated injury to the esophagus.
When to avoid the consumption of it?
Take this medicine only with your family doctor suggestion and tell them if you find any of following condition in your body
• If you obtain infection form esomeprazole or to some other benzimidazole medicine like albendazole (Albenza), or mebendazole (Vermox).
• you obligate severe liver illness
• Decrease the level of magnesium in your blood.
• If you have osteoporosis or osteopenia (less amount of bone mineral thickness).
Important Suggestion before taking Nexium?
Intake of proton pump inhibitor means Nexium may raise danger of bone crack in the hip, wrist, or spine. This side effect has been occurs in those people who intake this medicine for long duration of time or take high amount of dose, and in in those people who age are 50 or more than 50 year old. Take advice from your physician if you must have osteoporosis or osteopenia (low bone mineral density).
Some disease must to cure with mixture of Nexium and antibiotics. But this medicine is taking only with doctor suggestion. But most important suggestion is do not change doses of prescription amount without your physician guidance.
If you are pregnant or make planning for child then do not take this medicine. This is harmful to your unborn baby. Because esomeprazole interested in breast milk or if it might be injure a nursing baby. So do not take Nexium without your doctor recommendation if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Hi everyone, this is Jack Alexander from USA. I am completed P.HD in pharmacy. I do lots of work in pharmacy but now I am working in pillssupplier.com. I also write blog on all health related product like Kamagra, PrestiQ, paxil, calcium, zyven etc. For more please visit : http://pillssupplier.com/
Fitness Articles1. Snacks That Can Help You Lose Weight
Author: Rite Bite
2. Long Line Bras - For Using Maternity Bra
3. Rishikesh Is The Best Platform To Learn Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
Author: rajesh mishra
4. How To Find The Best Kids Dentist
5. Whiсh Mаrtiаl Art Is For Me?
6. Benefits Of Yoga For Stress Management
Author: Rajesh mishra
7. Your Muscles Is Your Power And Beauty!
Author: Vijayent Suri
8. Know The Variations In Push Ups
9. Reasons To Do Lunges With Weights
10. Health Insurance : Compare Best Health Insurance Plans | Cover360
11. Benefits Of Spinal Decompression Therapy
Author: Rajesh Mishra
12. Yoga Retreats In Vietnam | Yoga Hoi An | Aum Yoga Vietnam
13. Benefits Of Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
Author: Rajesh mishra
14. Why Should You Take A Gym Membership In Pune
Author: omkar singh
15. Fight Against Gastric Cancer: Improve Your Lifestyle With Healthy Habits
Author: Jay Chokshi