ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
Benefits Of Comptia Certifications
CompTIA certifications help candidates build a solid foundation of essentials knowledge and skills that will help Server+ advance their careers. Starting at(mcse 2003 certification) a higher certification level might seem like a timesaver, but often this can actually delay your progress because you’re missing the necessary fundamentals. It’s like skipping algebra and going straight for calculus, it just won’t work.
Companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, Novell, HP and other recognize some CompTIA certification (like the A+ and Network+) in their own certification tracks and some colleges and universities offer college credit for students who obtain CompTIA certifications.
Increase Your Salary and Find New Career Opportunities
Many companies and organizations have made CompTIA certifications mandatory for certain positions and many job ads list the certs as basic requirements. Surveys also show that certified professionals earn more on average than non-certified IT pros in the same roles.
But probably the greatest advantage of CompTIA A+ certification ...
... especially for those who are new to the IT field, is increasing your own personal confidence. By achieving a certification you gain proof that you really know what you’re talking about, which gives you more credibility and determination to advance your career.
So what types of jobs will you be able to apply for and feel confident in attaining with CompTIA certifications under your belt? Well, that depends on which certifications you start with. Let’s take a look at three of the most popular options:
With the A+ certification you will be able to apply for(mcitp enterprise administrator) jobs as a computer technician, technical support representative, help desk specialist, printer repair technician and other similar opportunities. Some companies, like CompuCom and Ricoh, have made CompTIA A+ certification mandatory for their service technicians.
The Network+ certification opens up even more job opportunities allowing you to work as a network administrator (usually at the jr level), network engineer, network technician, and other similar positions. Also, keep in mind that Microsoft, Novell, Cisco and HP also recognize CompTIA Network+ as part of their certification tracks.
The Security+ certification allows you to apply for many of the jobs that require a security clearance; you’ll be able to work as a security analyst, security specialist, network security engineer and more. Many companies including Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Motorola, Symantec, as well as the U.S. Navy, Army, Air Force and Marines employ A+ training course certified individuals.
System/Network Administration Articles1. New Era Of It Infrastructure Managed Services In Oman : Seamless Management, Maximum Uptime
Author: Tech It Support
2. Unraveling The Basics Of Infrastructure Management
Author: Rapidflow Inc.
3. Devops Fwdays'24 Conference
Author: James Colin
4. Supercharging Your Database: Why Rapidflow Inc. Rocks With Oracle Database Help
Author: Rapidflow Inc
5. Boingo Wireless Launches First Wi-fi 7 Public Venue Network
Author: Orson Amiri
6. Exploring The Performance Aspect With Gold Alloys In Pcbs
7. Know About Rgb And Color Mixing In Led Pcb
8. Get Acquainted With The Benefits Of Hard Gold Pcbs
9. Secure Your Business With Vivency Global's Comprehensive Security Solutions
10. Four Ways Automated Invoice Processing Can Reduce Payment Fraud
Author: Jessica Boland
11. Top Benefits Of Hiring Phone Answering Services
Author: Eliza Garran
12. Advantage Of Inbound Call Center System
13. How To Secure Your Website: The Top 10 Best Practices
Author: Harry Smith
14. Future-proofing Workspaces: Projections And Challenges In The Digital Workplace Market
Author: akash shinde
15. Grow Your Insight Skyline About The Hard Gold Pcb