ALL >> System-Network-Administration >> View Article
Creating Mandatory User Profiles
To create a mcitp certifications mandatory user profile, you must complete the following tasks:
1.Create a mandatory user profile template.
2.Define a mandatory user profile template storage location.
3.Define a user profile.
4.Assign a user profile to a user account.
5.Configure the user profile as mandatory.
Creating a Mandatory User Profile Template You create a mandatory user profile template by creating a domain user account with the profile you intend to use for the mandatory user profile; the account is created for the sole purpose of the profile. Because the domain user account is used for profile administration purposes only, you can make changes to the template without affecting an actual user.
To create a mandatory user profile template, complete the following steps:
1.Create a domain user account that can be easily identified as the account containing the mandatory user profile template.
2.Log on to the domain mcitp boot camp user account you created in step 1.
3.Customize the desktop for the user as desired.
4.Log off the domain user account.
5.Log on as Administrator.
6.Click Start, point to Control Panel, and then click System.
7.In the System Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab. In the User Profiles
box, click Settings.
8.In the User Profiles dialog box, shown in Figure 7-10, ensure that the profile for the user account you created in step 1 is listed in the Profiles Stored On This Computer box. Leave the System Properties dialog box, with the User Profiles tab open for the next procedure.
To share the folder, follow these steps: Right-click the folder, then click Properties. In the Properties dialog box for the folder, select the Sharing tab. Click Share This Folder and ensure that the shared folder name appears in the Share Name box. Click OK.
Windows Server 2003 provides three types of free comptia security+ exam user accounts: local user accounts,domain user accounts, and built-in user accounts.
System/Network Administration Articles1. Save Time On Your Ftp Updates With Ftpgetter Professional
Author: Vladimir Davidenko
2. Pabx Installation Service Provider Dubai
Author: Amjad Khan
3. Is There Casino Gambling In India - Answers
Author: Gilberto Langley
4. What Does Business Intelligence Offer Your Enterprise?
5. Top Benefits Of Security Camera Systems
Author: Alpha Security Cameras
6. Monitor Uptime For Local-area Networks With Network Olympus
Author: Jonathan O'Neil
7. Top Applications Offered By An Iot Solution Company
Author: Jaideep Chakrabarti
8. Marg Erp 9+ Accounting Software- Best Erp Software 2019 In Dubai | Vat Software, Perfonec
Author: Akansha Surana
9. Improve Wholesale And Retail Sales With Sap S/4hana
Author: Knack Systems
10. Top 5 Things To Look For In A Managed Service Provider
Author: Richard Johnson
11. Onyolo Market Report 2019
Author: Mrak John
12. Sap Training In Bengaluru - Social Prachar
13. Fastest Broadband In London
14. Automate Ftp And Sftp Transfers For Easier Synchronization
Author: Vladimir Davidenko