ALL >> General >> View Article
Organic Light Emitting Diode (oled) Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth By To 2025
According to the new research report published by The Insight Partners, titled “Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) Market - Global Analysis and Forecast to 2025”, the global OLED market is expected to reach US$ 39.0 billion in 2025, registering a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period 2015-2025.
OLED technology has ushered the new era of transparent, flexible, low energy consuming and large area display and lighting products. Till date, the flexible OLEDs are being utilized in wearable devices and smartphones providing curved designs to enhance its ergonomic features of the application. The fixed curved display facilitates a user with much-contented experience when wearing or holding the device. Along with providing better utility the technical aspects of the bendable OLED are also taken care of by providing appropriate flat room for better configuration of the other components such as battery and circuits. The OLEDs due to its flexibility are capable of being produced using roll-to-roll manufacturing process. Production of durable OLEDs takes better material and systemized development of manufacturing processes ...
... and tools. Improvisation of barrier layers for flexible plastic substrates is required to protect the plastic substrate from moisture and oxygen. Also, to create a flexible glass and metal-based OLED a thin-encapsulation is needed. The efficient, clear and bright OLED market is expected to grow, and several consumer durable companies are working on their R&D to cope up with the dynamically changing market trends. Efforts for significant development are being capitalized in this area to make flexible OLED panels available commercially in coming years.
The key companies profiled in this report include FUTABA CORPORATION, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Universal Display Corporation, Kunshan Visionox Display Technology Co., Ltd, DLC Display Co., Limited., Pioneer Corporation, Sony Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Acuity Brands Lighting Inc., SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION, Innolux Corporation, OLEDWorks LLC, LG Electronics Inc., OSRAM GmbH, and RITEK Corporation.
The global OLED market has been segmented based on application, i.e., OLED display and OLED lighting. The organic displays in the market are still expensive, but prices are falling as the technology matures and volumes ramp up. Current improvements to display performance have resulted in enhanced product competitiveness, it is expected that the demand for smaller OLEDs for mobile devices, especially smartphones, will continue to grow at a healthy pace.
General Articles1. Developing An Effective Nutrition Plan As Part Of Your Personal Training Program
2. Rent A Bike And Explore The Beach Shacks In Goa
3. Exploring The Old City Of Hyderabad
4. Modern Stylish Toilet Paper Holder For Office & Home
Author: Uddeshya Singh
5. Wisdom Teeth Extraction Myths Debunked
6. Clase Turista De Turkish Airlines Colombia
7. Coinbase Clone Development - Explore The Future Of Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Author: Isabel Grey
8. Buy Security Camera Systems
Author: Affinitech Store
9. The Ultimate Guide To Carpet Cleaning In Bellingham: Keeping Your Home Fresh And Clean
Author: Carpet Cleaning
10. What Mandatory Procedures Are Required For The Iso 17034 Accreditation Process?
11. Benefits Of Partnering With An Authorized Software Expert
Author: Abloom Technocrats
12. Send Diwali Gifts To Pune With Same Day Free Delivery
Author: Manoka Bhatta
13. Join The Indian Army: A Path Of Honor, Courage, And Service
14. Cloud4c: Google Cloud Apac Specialist
Author: Ben Gross
15. Capita3 Acquires Empoweru To Boost Youth Success
Author: Ben Gross