ALL >> Environment >> View Article
New Sunrise For Solar Industry By Daniel Mello Guimaraes, Ceo & Co-founder At Boston Solar
Newly elected president Joe Biden recently signed a series of executive orders to follow through on his campaign pledge to combat our greatest existential threat – climate change.
In short, the bold action underscores that the future is bright for the solar industry.
For example, Biden "directs the federal agencies to procure carbon pollution-free electricity and clean, zero-emission vehicles to create good-paying jobs and stimulate clean energy industries."
This is seen as the first step to reorient federal energy purchases around clean power resources and spend $400 billion on federal procurement of green resources such as renewables, batteries and electric vehicles.
Biden is taking a proactive approach. He noted, "We can't wait any longer'' to address the climate crisis.”
On his first day in office, Biden signed orders to rejoin the international Paris Agreement and rescind federal permits for the Keystone XL pipeline project and other oil, coal and gas infrastructure projects.
The Biden-Harris administration also pledges to streamline wind and solar projects on federal ...
The new administration has set an ambitious goal of eliminating pollution from fossil fuel in the power sector by 2035, speeding up what is already a market-driven growth of solar and wind energy, and lessening the country's dependence on coal, oil and gas.
According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, in 2019, 61% of the nation's electric power came from natural gas and coal, 20% from nuclear and 17% from wind, solar and other renewable energy.
Given the culture and climate of the new administration, those numbers will be changing and the future of solar appears to be bright.
About Boston Solar:
Locally owned and operated, Boston Solar has installed more than 30 megawatts (MW) of solar, powering thousands of homes in Massachusetts, since its founding in 2011. With over 4,500 residential and commercial solar installations completed, Boston Solar is among the most experienced local solar installers.
For more information visit https://www.bostonsolar.us
Environment Articles1. Characteristics Of Heat-reflecting Paint Systems
2. Trademark In Pakistan
3. What Is Ghats & It's Importance
Author: Swetha Prasanna Gangavarapu
4. Solar Energy- Are Solar Panels The Future In Dallas?
Author: Moses Dachen
5. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Rubbish Removal Services!
Author: Solo IT
6. Why Hire Professionals For Septic Tank Cleaning?
Author: Solo IT
7. What Questions Do People Mostly Ask Astrologers?
Author: Ajay Agarwal
8. Build Up Your Financial Strategy With An Advisor
9. Lecture Paper On Ozone Layer
Author: Ridzi Arora
10. Taupo Trout Fishing Charter Make Your Fishing Guide Super Pleasure
11. Global Contract Furniture Market
Author: Statzy Market Research
12. Green Chemical For Cleaning .bio Based Cleaning Products By Ecochem
13. Indianhead Biomass
14. How Is Global Warming Affecting The Animals?
Author: Shivani Thakur
15. Good Reasons Why Businesses Should Install Building Automation Control System
Author: Peter Garrett