ALL >> Business >> View Article
Covid-19: The Key Risk For Msmes - Liquidity Or Solvency ? Npa Consultant
Though the process of unlocking has been initiated in different phases, corporates see a bigger challenge in the coming months. The biggest problem is liquidity and solvency. And another challenge is to make a budget for the next financial year. The costs will remain the same whereas revenues will be greatly stressed. Of course, it will put stress on npa management as well.
Businesses have been attacked from three fronts- the demand fallen, the supply chain got hampered and liquidity vanished. Though some measures were taken by the government to improve liquidity by infusing the same through the banking system. The main aim was to avoid job loss and eventual financial crisis.
The true effect of liquidity transmission will be visible only when the Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME’s) will get benefited. So far, only large business houses are getting the fruits of the efforts. Also, banks are giving limited credit risk in the pandemic situation. So, there is no major positive effect as such. Experts suspect a surge in npa in india.
Large corporates will have a direct impact if they will not get demand ...
... from MSME as it is the essential element of the supply chain. Hence, liquidity flow has to be there up to the MSME.
What is the way out?
MSME will have to rework the payment terms because their customers present less credit risk and can refinance the loans. Large corporates will have to do reverse factoring arrangements. Thus, MSME can monetize their receivables and control the situation in a better way.
It is important that a credit guarantee scheme is announced by the government. It will avoid the NPA crisis. Measures like wage subsidy can provide better liquidity reach. Most importantly, there should be efforts made to build more resilient enterprises so that they can sustain further episodes of pandemics.
So, what is the takeaway? It is preserving liquidity. Also, the government has to prioritize customers and products based on cashflow. The focus has to be moved from CAPEX to OPEX. It can be a gamechanger in boosting the economy and keeping the npa recovery process in control.
Business Articles1. Dental Equipment Market Worth $8.9 Billion By 2026
Author: Rosy Wills
2. Smart Display Industry Is Expected To Reach $6.1b By 2025
3. Blind Rivet - Important Things You Need To Know
Author: Nick Neal
4. Hybrid Memory Cube (hmc) And High-bandwidth Memory (hbm) Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
5. Rising Demand For Bio-based Polymer Emulsion Driving The Polymer Emulsion Market
Author: Robin White
6. Top Hr Consulting Firms In Bangalore | Approaches Of Hr Audit
Author: Husys Consulting Limited
7. Casino Management Systems Industry, 2021-2027: Emerging Trends, Market Opportunities, Investment Risks, Key Developments
Author: Dhananjay Changle
8. Next-generation Data Storage Market Size 2021 | Demand, Revenue, Key Findings And Latest Technology, Forecast Research Report 2027
Author: Dhananjay Changle
9. Nvidia Control Panel Won’t Open: Here’s How To Fix
Author: Ella johnson
10. Sewage Treatment Plant Using Sunlight And Soil
11. Home Farming Pot : The Veggybarrel
Author: srinivas Ashwath
12. 10 Tips For Selecting The Right Raisin
13. U.s. In Vitro Diagnostics Market: Trends And Developments
Author: Snehal S
14. Tips For Buying Indestructible Glasses
Author: Leah Johnson
15. Birla New And Upcoming Navya Residential Projects - Gurgaon