ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Linkedin Automation Tools And B2b Marketing: A Surefire Formula To Make 3x More Sales
The term ‘Marketing Automation’ is certainly raging these days. Originally focused on LinkedIn prospecting, it refers to automating a number of tasks such as searching, connecting, sending messages, running campaigns to generate leads faster.
Specifically, LinkedIn automation refers to tools and technologies designed for B2B marketers, sales professionals, startups, and other businesses to prospect more effectively and automate repetitive tasks to save precious time.
Why LinkedIn Automation is Becoming Important?
According to B2B marketing experts, sales and marketing teams fail to perform well because more than 70% of their time is wasted on non-lead generating activities such as hunting for prospects, finding contact information, email addresses, etc. It would take them hundreds of hours which they can actually use to actually work on turning leads into sales.
What if you could cut this time into a quarter and use it to make sales? Of course, this would have a positive impact on your sales number.
With the best LinkedIn automation tool, you can. More ...
... than 50% of B2B marketers, sales professionals, and other businesses are already benefitting from advanced LinkedIn automation tools by automating their processes, saving their time, and reducing human error.
Now that you know why LinkedIn automation is the future of B2B lead generation, here are some tips on how to get started.
1. Start at the beginning: If you want to boost your B2B marketing, your profile is very important. Use a proper profile picture, a headline, and a summary. Tell your prospects why they should connect with you and trust you.
If you have a product, make sure it is polished and has all the important information on it. Make sure you have added the relevant keywords so people, who are looking for relevant services, can find you.
2. Use LinkedIn automation tools to reach out: As mentioned above, LinkedIn automation is helping businesses to reach out to the right prospects and generate qualified leads easier and faster. These tools provide a list of the advanced filters that you can use to bring up a list of the prospects that synchronize with your buyers’ persona.
A number of SaaS organizations run outreach campaigns using LinkedIn automation tools that brought them 11x more leads as compared to cold practices. Thus, it got to be worth a try!
3. Send Personalized Messages: With the latest LinkedIn automation tools, you can send personalized messages to the masses. With the ready-made list of the prospects, one can easily collect data about the prospects’ interests and then send them personalized messages.
Advanced LinkedIn automation tools have features that enable users to send personalized connect notes and messages to each prospect according to their interest.
Many SaaS organizations have experienced 70%+ improvement in the acceptance and 40%+ in their response rate.
LinkedIn is such a great professional platform that anyone can benefit from it. If lead generation is something that you want to improve, then LinkedIn automation can definitely give you a leg up. Thus, if you haven’t embraced this technology yet, it’s time you give it a shot because LinkedIn automation is the future of B2B lead generation.
Hardware/Software Articles1. 966570709670
2. Grow Your Ecommerce Business: Here’s How
Author: Eldon Broady
3. Looking For An Enterprise Software Consultant?
Author: Eldon Broady
4. Top Tools For Mobile App Wireframe Design To Use In 2021!
Author: Devstree IT Services
5. 7 Ecommerce Delivery Ideas To Boost Sales
Author: Maulik Shah
6. Linkedin Automation Tools - The Best Way To Build A Highly Targeted Prospecting List Using
Author: Marya Lizabeth
7. Weightless Calibrations - C2
Author: Jack Owen
8. Optimize Cost, Performance And Availability With The Cloud Operating Model
Author: Neelima Ls
9. Why Your Business Needs Cloud Services?
Author: Sarah Bakker
10. Các ưu đãi Và Giá Ổ Cứng Ssd Giá Rẻ Năm 2021
Author: Tuan Le Anh
11. How To Overcome The Challenges In Credentialing?
Author: Jack hall
12. Fastest Growing Technology Trends In Fitness Industry
Author: TechAhead Software
13. How Are Commission Agreements Structured?
Author: Emily Clarke
14. The Combination Of Barcode Printer & Barcode Scanner
Author: Vishal jain
15. Vindaloo Voip Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Is All Set To Lead With Truly Efficacious It Solutions: Goodfirms
Author: Sandip Patel