ALL >> Business >> View Article
Instructions Of Greenhouse Cover Material
Greenhouse cover material is the simplest polymer organic compound, and the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE protective film is based on special polyethylene (PE) plastic film, which is divided into high-density polyethylene protective film, medium density polyethylene, and low-density polyethylene according to the density.
Greenhouse cover material is a thick, flexible material that comes in sheets of various thicknesses (measured in micron) that can be used in single or double layers (for better insulation). A quick and inexpensive option for growers, Huifa's high-quality greenhouse film has ultraviolet (UV) protection and offers excellent tensile strength durability. Polyethylene plastic greenhouse film translucency diffuses light well, bouncing the available sunlight and reducing shadows, both of which aid plant growth. PE film is also easy to install with homeowner tools and modest building skills.
The climate is changing, and so is the weather. Many growers have been affected by extreme weather, like heavy rainfall or hailstorms. The Greenhouse cover material has unique thermal, mechanical, ...
... and optical properties. We can supply you with the appropriate film for your crop. Protecting, enhancing growth, and meeting the expected needs.
Instructions of Greenhouse cover material
1.Greenhouse cover material has the characteristics of thermal expansion and contraction, so the film should be tightened in winter, otherwise, the film should not be too tight in summer, otherwise, the film will be torn due to contraction in winter
2.It is recommended to use the same material as the film line, and try to tighten the film line, if it is too loose, it will easily cause friction with the film and damage the agricultural film.
3.The service life of the membrane will vary due to different regions and climatic conditions
4.Fertilizers and pesticides will accelerate the aging of the membrane, try to avoid direct contact with fertilizers and pesticides
For the effect of anti-fogging and dripping, there must be a buffer period of 1-2 weeks from the button.
Feature of Greenhouse cover material
1. Greenhouse structure is made of hot galvanized steel, the diameter of the column is optional.
2. Greenhouse covering material has poly film. insect net, shade net. etc.
3. Plastic is fastened to the greenhouse structure by locking the profile with wiggle wire.
4. Greenhouse spans can be connected by the gutter.
5. It is used for large area.
6. Manual or electric side ventilation is optional
7. All connection is by a spring clip, clamp, screw.etc
Business Articles1. Mend Associations Via The Help Of Psychics Melbourne
Author: Brenda Pattison
2. Freely Psychic Studying On The Internet
Author: Lavon Thurston
3. Psychic Growth: Imagination, Patience, Practice, Dedication & Intent
Author: Winfred Hillyard
4. The #1 Purpose I Individually Favor And Recommend Psychic Supply
Author: Alica Woolley
5. Psychics In Business: Making Use Of Metaphysics To Business Post 1
Author: Sherryl Daigre
6. How Do I Inform If A Psychic Is Real? The Easy Way To Test If A Psychic Is Good
Author: Carmon Langley
7. A Reside Psychic Can Unravel The Foibles Of Lifestyle
Author: Warren Prenzel
8. Psychic Ability For Newcomers - Begin Here If You Want To Become Psychic
Author: Kendrick Bachmeier
9. Psychic Zodiac Signs - Which One Is Most Psychic?
Author: Rico Phelan
10. Growing Up With A Psychic Medium Mother
Author: Jacinto Hodges
11. Psychic Mediums: Can A Psychic Medium Forecast An Oil Spill?
Author: Helen Lewandowski
12. Psychic Good Luck And Very Best Fortune
Author: Jerri Way
13. Psychic Medium - How To Know When Your Guardian Angels Are Trying To Assist You
Author: Caitlyn Gepp
14. How To Find The Right Women's Fashion Outfits
15. How To Trade Scrap Metal For Cash Near You