ALL >> Business >> View Article
Hosted Or Proprietary: Which Call Center Solution Is Better?
Call center solutions are now adopted and used by many businesses along with call centers. It is an excellent tool to improve customer retention and increase sales. If you are thinking to buy one, or if you are thinking to switch your traditional call center solution with an advanced one, then you must read this article.
When you decide to get this software, you have 2 options:
1. Hosted call center solution and
2. Proprietary call center software
If you are not aware of the difference, then let me quickly share the same.
A hosted call center solution in other words, is a rental solution, which will be hosted on the cloud of your provider and you don’t own it. On the other hand, a proprietary solution gives you ownership of the licensed version of the software. You do not need to pay any additional charges to use the software.
It is necessary to find out, which adoption model will best suit your business or call center if you don’t already know. Let me touch on the major points to help you make the right decision.
1. Capital investment
The first thing you need to think ...
... about how much you will need to pay upfront and what is your budget. When you decide to use this software, it is necessary to not compromise on any of the features for the money. You can leverage the right advantages only if you get all the right and required features.
A licensed version will definitely be expensive than a hosted version. You will need to pay the license cost. When you use a hosted solution, you do not need to worry about the upfront cost as usually all you pay is monthly fees. You do not need to invest anything upfront.
2. Change in feature access
You can get more features in less investment by using a hosted call center solution. However, how many features you will get will be decided by your provider. This can change in the future as well if the provider changes the plan. It is possible you need to pay more. On the other hand, if you buy the license, then you will own all the features offered to you. Access to those features will never be revoked.
3. Maintenance cost
When you use a hosted solution, you are paying for the software use. You are not responsible for the development or maintenance of that solution. Therefore, you do not need to worry about the maintenance of the system. However, if you buy it, you will need to invest in its hosting and maintenance.
The hosted call center software does not give the ownership of the software, no matter for how long you use it. However, from the very first day of purchase, you get ownership of the software. In both cases, you will not get access or ownership of the code.
5. Flexibility to change
If you do not like the features or solution, you can change the provider if you use a hosted call center solution as there is not a huge investment involved. Even if you have bought the license, you can change the provider, but in this case, it will be an expensive affair.
For more information visit:- https://www.elisiontec.com/contact-center-solution
Business Articles1. Advantages Of Copper Tube
2. The Power Of Style: 3 Secrets To Dress For Success, Get More Clients & Be Unforgettable & In Demand
Author: eWomen Network
3. Commercial And Residential Paving Company In Huntington Ny
4. Wholesale Womens Clothing Manufacturers Have Got The Best Price For You!
Author: Malcolm Queen
5. Benefits Of Taking A Financialcourse
Author: FMI Online
6. Social Media Marketing Trends In 2021
7. Pvdf Pipe Manufacturers In India
Author: D CHL OIL AND GAS
8. Epoxy Garage Floors -what Is The Best Way To Keep Them Looking Brand New?
Author: John Maloney
9. What Is Mortgage With Debt Management Plan?
Author: Aiden Morris
10. Custom Snack Boxes Packaging - In All Over Usa
Author: Andy Young
11. Iso 27001 Internal Auditor Training – Is It Good For My Career?
Author: Punyam Academy
12. The Training Format Is Based On Practical Operations And Uses Language
Author: doris zhang
13. Budget-friendly Bathroom Renovation Ideas
Author: Cindy Palmer
14. Aurora Movers Helps You Reach For The New Place On Time!
Author: Express Movers
15. Uv Fused Quartz Cuvettes – The Right Quantity For The Lab Treatment
Author: Kelly Clifford