ALL >> Business >> View Article
#1 Mobile App Development Services | Xamarin Vs Native Top Pros And Cons
Whether you own an established company or launch a startup, it is always a conundrum to choose the mobile development platform. With every passing day, mobile app development services use the convergence of native environment and hybrid frameworks.
The blog explains about the goodness of Xamarin and Native application platform without going into technicalities.
Xamarin can build cross-platform apps that can work on Android, iOS, and UWP without any problem. Since it is owned by Microsoft (though it was originally based on the Mono project), ease of use comes by default.
By using Xamarin, a mobile app development company can make a web application that works on browser as well as any other device. The same code is used across platforms.
Today, Xamarin is a preferred platform for multi-platform mobile development everywhere.
Pros of Xamarin
· The logic can be written in many languages other than C#
· It supports Rapid Mobile App Development (RMAD) because the business logic, network accessibility, and database connectivity are shared across platforms.
... Application maintenance is easy.
· It is a strategic product by the market leader- Microsoft. Hence, offers a comprehensive learning program for developers.
Cons of Xamarin
· The app development company in Mumbai should have native language experience to understand the structure.
· A relatively limited community of developers.
· Apps built in Xamarin are heavier. They occupy more space.
· The time taken for API update is more. Developers cannot work on new features until the support is enabled.
· Game development is lackluster in Xamarin.
Native App Development
It has been the traditional method of app development where the app can work on only one platform. If you an ios mobile app development company wants to port it on a different platform, then you must write the code again.
Some people feel that native development has lost relevance, but it is not.
· A variety of design choices: Native app development gives lots of design opportunities as compared to specific development platforms.
· High performance: Since native app development communicates to the OS directly, it gives high performance. It interacts with the hardware and OS faster.
· Stability: Native apps rarely crash even if there is heavy multimedia or graphics in the website content.
· Difficult multi-platform tailoring: It is quite difficult to port a native app on another platform. You need to put great effort into porting the same.
· Maintenance is heavy: A native app needs a lot of maintenance. It is resource hungry platform as compared to other platforms.
Business Articles1. Hot Air Oven Construction
Author: Tempo Instruments Pvt Ltd
2. Characteristics Of A Winning Bid
Author: Koby Corkill
3. Know More About Winchester Engineering
4. Is It Illegal To Use A Gps Tracker?
Author: Alex Bender
5. Lip Balm Boxes & Lipstick Boxes
Author: Daniel Kamron
6. Increasing Demand For Better Quality Cosmetics And Healthcare Products Is Driving The Demand For Spe
Author: Robin White
7. Display Boxes – A Packaging For A Quick Boost In Sales Of Your Cbd
Author: Joseff Welsh
8. Building Automation System Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 9%-11%
Author: Lucintel LLC
9. Best Astrologer In Basavanagudi | Famous Astrologer In Basavanagudi
10. 3 Digital Pr Tools Essential During Pandemic Times
Author: Nilay Ankur
11. Iso 22000 Certification In Pretoria | Iso 22000 Consultants In Pretoria | Kwalitycert
12. Buy Custom Bakery Box Free In Multiple Designs & Huge Variety
Author: Andy Young
13. Web Designing Company In Bangalore| Brainbit Technologies
Author: Brainbit Technologies
14. Applications And Uses Of Condensate Pot
15. Do I Need Prescription Medications For Lower Back Pain?