ALL >> Dating-Love-Romance >> View Article
Looking For Things To Do This Valentine’s Day? Here Are Some Ideas…
The month of love and romance is back, and with it the opportunity of doing something special for your partner. If you want to celebrate Valentine’s Day near Mumbai with your better half by doing something different this year, we give you some interesting ideas to celebrate your season of love in more ways and more days than one. After all, why should the romantic you be content with one day only?
Plan a Clue Hunt for her
So she always teases you for not remembering special places and dates? Surprise her by asking her to answer riddles to find the clues to items that you placed somewhere around town, which have been significant to both of you. Maybe the place you first met her, or shared your first kiss, or even where you got married, take her around the city with a special gift at the end of each clue. Bring back some old memories — and make new ones.
Take a Dance Class together
What could be more exciting than taking a dance class together? Find a local dance studio near your place and enrol yourselves for a session (think tango, salsa and cha-cha) every weekend and then practice ...
... your moves at home.
Gift yourselves the best day off, no planning necessary
Plan a trip to the Imagicaa theme Park and they will do everything else for you. They are promising a unique Valentine’s Day celebration at their premises. At Rs. 3500/couple, all you can eat buffet, with the promise of a romantic evening and a candle light dinner in the company of beautiful music, there is not much more that you can ask for. You literally, just have to be there, everything else will be taken care of for you. How cool is that? Not to mention, great on the wallet too!
Give an alternate bouquet
Roses may be the symbol of love but they are so passé and generic. Try substituting roses, or even flowers with a ‘different kind of bouquet’. Gift her a candy bouquet on Valentine's Day with a dozen stems, and on each stem attach a note for a future date—to do something that he/she would enjoy. (For example, ‘Go for a cruise’)
Do touristy things in your own town
Since the usual Valentine’s Day parties are always a bit hyped, plan a few touristy activities that you and your sweetheart have never done. And don’t feel shy; take a gazillion couple-y pictures while visiting those attractions. Visit a local museum, hop on a city tour bus and learn a little about the history of your city, and go to the classic scenic places where each of you has many childhood memories.
Dating/Love/Romance Articles1. Xcode Templates Tutorial – How To Create Custom Template Step By Step
2. Nfc Vs Bluetooth: First-ever Tabularized Comparison
3. The Complete Guide To How To Make Money From Apps
4. Visit Our Trusted And Professional Matrimonial Website For An Ideal Match
Author: Marry Nation
5. Lord Jones Cbd Gummies Review
Author: Ben Tredin
6. Struggling To Make The Right Love Decisions? Ask The Top Astrologers Now
Author: Astrologer Eric
7. 10 Most Useful Iwatch Apps To Download In The App Store
8. How To Can I Solve My Love Problem By Astrology
Author: Vinod Shastri
9. Global Enzyme Inhibitors Market
10. 10 Virtual Date Ideas During The Lockdown Suggested By Woo Dating App
11. 8 Awesome Ways To Meet New People And Make Friends Online
Author: rumpa gupta
12. Bring Back Lost Lover In 24 Hours Only
Author: Profmama Afuwa
13. How To Have A Successful First Date With Russian Lady
14. How A Love Spell Caster Can Make Your Relationship Stronger?
Author: Jessica Black
15. How To Deal With Dating Via The Internet Right From The Start