ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Is Thin Endometrium? - Jilla Hospital
What is thin Endometrium?
DECEMBER 29, 2020 / JILLA
Endometrium is a tissue where the embryo is implanted. This tissue will nourish and grow for the fetus for the next 9 months of pregnancy. Embryo will implant only is the endo thickness is greater than 9mm. This is also called as uterine lining.
If your endo does not grow beyond 7mm on high dose of estrogen then you fall in the category of thin endometrium. Estrogen is most essential hormone for growing the endometrium ( Uterine lining).
At Jilla IVF center we have treated patients with thin endometrium who have had successful pregnancies. If you are diagnosed with this endometrium please contact us on 8080943943
Causes of Thin endometrium:-
Less Uterine Blood Supply:- If the blood supply to the endometrium is less than the endometrium lining will not grow beyond 7mm. In such cases tablets are given to increase the blood supply.
Fibroid:- Fibroids will draw on the blood supply towards themselves and thus leaving the endometrium with less blood supply into a thin endometrium lining. Sometimes fibroid might enter ...
... the endometrium cavity and thus not allow implantation these need to be removed before embryo transfer and some can be left.
To know whether your fibroid needs to be removed before IVF and Embryo Transfer please call us on 8080943943.
Uterine Adhesion :- sometimes tissue like structures start growing in the endometrium which take away all the blood supply which should reach the endometrium. Uterine adhesions spoil the cavity and do not permit implantation. It is always better to remove adhesion before embryo transfer.
Pelvic Koch’s :- Pelvic koch’s is one of the most common causes of thin endometrium. In pelvic koch’s tuberculs are forms inside the endometrium which do not allow the endometrium lining to grow. such patients can be treated with AKT to get a good endometrium lining.
D&C:- Repeated D&C will damage the basal endometrial cell leading to permanently damaged endometrium. in such patients it will be very difficult to grow endometrium lining.
Chlamydia :– Chlamydia is an infection which will cause tubal block and will damage the endometrium. Chlamydia can be treated by anti-biotics.
Long term use of birth control pills:- Long term use of birth control pills will spoil the endometrium.
Business Articles1. Dental Equipment Market Worth $8.9 Billion By 2026
Author: Rosy Wills
2. Smart Display Industry Is Expected To Reach $6.1b By 2025
3. Blind Rivet - Important Things You Need To Know
Author: Nick Neal
4. Hybrid Memory Cube (hmc) And High-bandwidth Memory (hbm) Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
5. Rising Demand For Bio-based Polymer Emulsion Driving The Polymer Emulsion Market
Author: Robin White
6. Top Hr Consulting Firms In Bangalore | Approaches Of Hr Audit
Author: Husys Consulting Limited
7. Casino Management Systems Industry, 2021-2027: Emerging Trends, Market Opportunities, Investment Risks, Key Developments
Author: Dhananjay Changle
8. Next-generation Data Storage Market Size 2021 | Demand, Revenue, Key Findings And Latest Technology, Forecast Research Report 2027
Author: Dhananjay Changle
9. Nvidia Control Panel Won’t Open: Here’s How To Fix
Author: Ella johnson
10. Sewage Treatment Plant Using Sunlight And Soil
11. Home Farming Pot : The Veggybarrel
Author: srinivas Ashwath
12. 10 Tips For Selecting The Right Raisin
13. U.s. In Vitro Diagnostics Market: Trends And Developments
Author: Snehal S
14. Tips For Buying Indestructible Glasses
Author: Leah Johnson
15. Birla New And Upcoming Navya Residential Projects - Gurgaon