ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Work Out Training For Men Over 50 Will Rejuvenate Your Mind And Body?
Three years ago I started having pains in my toes and fingers, my back used to ache constantly, as I was 30 pounds overweight. My cholesterol and triglycerides levels were quite high.
In a nutshell, I was a complete mess. I refused to accept the signs. Middle age was getting the best of me and I was really depressed.
I decided to get back to gym and take control over my body. During my youth and till the age of 35, I was quite athletic. I think somewhere down the line I thought I no longer required exercise. That was a huge blunder I did. I returned to the gym. I wanted to prove myself that I can accomplish what seems to be impossible.
Initially, my muscles weren’t accustomed to the pressure of lifting weights. I used to feel dizzy and was not able to work out for more than 20 minutes. But that didn’t stop me. I kept hitting the gym everyday and pushed myself more. Within a month, I started noticing results. I noticed that the pains I used to feel in my body is gradually fading away. My body became more vivacious. Moreover, my testosterone levels were quite higher just like my libido.
My workouts ...
... enhanced from twice a week for 35 minutes a day to 3 times a week for an hour. The more workouts I did the better I felt digesting all the magazines, books and watching YouTube for tips on work out training for men over 50.
My food habits also changed to a proper diet nutrition plan for men. I consumed less sugar and monitored what I ate. I consumed clean foods such as vegetables, fish, chicken and many fruits. I started taking vitamins and protein shakes regularly. I reduced my waist size from 42 to 34.
When I returned to my early physician, he was truly perplexed with my physical transformation. I stopped taking cholesterol medicines due to the cardio workout for men assisting my metabolism.
Today, I am in the best shape of my life. I work out for 2 hours a day and hit the gym 4-5 days a week. I enjoy going to the gym after my work. I am also able to sleep for 8 hours without any issues.
My physique has also changed. I now have a V-tapered look. My friends think I am on steroids. I am living a completely different lifestyle than before and I feel awesome. Physically, I have never felt any better. If you want to take control over your life, it is never too late to start. The motivation and dedication you put into your workout will be rewarded. The most important thing is your body will start responding unlike ever before. Trust me; if I can do it, you can also!
Health Articles1. Cbd Against Essential Tremor & Its Antioxidant Properties
Author: Mohsin beg
2. Tips For Finding A Good Neurologist In Mumbai
Author: Dr. Kharkar
3. Focus On Hearing Wellness In 2021
4. Consider These Home Remedies For Kidney Stone And Recover Fast
Author: peter roy
5. Should Pregnant Women Get The Covid-19 Vaccine?
6. What Is The Role Of Certified Nursing Assistant In Healthcare Team?
Author: Addi long
7. Why Upper And Lower Eyelid Surgery Md Appeal When Your Eyelids Start Drooping
Author: Sarah Morris
8. Using Massage In Business To Strengthen Business
Author: Ethan Robort
9. Get Proper Control Over Your Sleep Disorder
10. Transplant Diagnostics Market To Reach Usd 5.5 Billion By 2025 – Increasing Number Of Transplant Procedures
Author: Rama Sharma
11. The Dos And Don’ts Of Double Masking
Author: Apurva Gargava
12. What Are My Options For Teeth Whitening? Explain By Brampton Dentist
13. How To Use Laminar Flow Hood For Laboratory
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
14. How To Decrease Rejected Medical Claims
15. Regular Dental Check-up - What To Expect
Author: Nisha Dhankhar