ALL >> Health >> View Article
Say No To Hip Bursitis Surgery - Opt For Regenerative Cell Treatment
What is Hip Bursitis?
Bursa is defined as a sac-like structure loaded with a fluid called synovial fluid. This synovial fluid works as a lubricant between the bones and tissues. In the case of the hip region, it helps in moving the hip joint. The function of the hip bursa is to limit the friction between the hip bones and tissues by working as a cushioning agent. If there occurs inflammation in the hip bursae region, this condition is termed as hip bursitis.
There are varied causes of hip bursitis, as listed below:
• Excessive usage of the hip
• Prolonged standing or running
• Falling on the hip
• Spine-related ailments
• Excessive climbing of the stairs
• Varied lengths of each leg
• Hip surgeries or hip replacements
The signs and symptoms may include pain, tenderness, and swelling at the upper external curve of the thigh region.
If this pain continues, it may radiate towards the lower outer thigh part. Furthermore, this pain extends towards the buttocks, groin, and knee regions.
Based on the affected region of the hip bursa, bursitis takes place.
• If the inflammation occurs in the trochanter bursa, it may lead to trochanter hip bursitis
• If the inflammation takes place in iliopsoas bursa underneath the iliopsoas muscle in the front of the hip, it may lead to iliopsoas bursitis.
Compared to the iliopsoas bursitis, the condition of trochanter hip bursitis is widespread amongst many patients. The main symptom of trochanter hip bursitis is a pain when lying on both sides.
Treatment for Hip Bursitis
There are various conventional therapies that include the R.I.C.E. Formula (Rest, Ice therapy, Compression, and Elevation), physical therapy, activity modification, administration of analgesics and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen, as well as corticosteroid injections. However, it is better to avoid these medication therapies, as their continuous use may lead to systemic side effects, including gastrointestinal, kidney, and heart problems. Corticosteroid injection deteriorates the target part like muscle, tendon, or ligament and impairs them. Hence, physicians would rather curb the use of corticosteroid injections.
The recommendation of the surgical treatment for trochanteric bursitis is quite rare. People who opt for surgery may often undergo more complications, such as clot formation and bleeding. At the same time, surgery can damage the surrounding regions of the target part.
How can regenerative cell treatment act as the right alternative to hip bursitis surgery?
Our regenerative cell treatment in Ireland offers platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy, prolotherapy, and stem cell therapy to restore the functions of damaged tissues. As these therapies involve an injection of the patient’s own cells, there is no risk of infection, allergy, and rejection. They quicken the healing step, as well as revive the injured tissues. As these regenerative cells develop into bones and cartilages, they stimulate quick and natural healing of the injured tissues. Hence, this regenerative therapy, in turn, improves the patient’s body condition permanently with no risk of side effects. Additionally, this minimal invasive regenerative cell treatment prompts rapid recovery within a brief period.
For more information about the regenerative cell treatment for the hip bursitis condition, refer to the website http://www.medicastemcells.com. Contact Medica Stem Cells clinic in Ireland at 01 298 8000 to understand the available types of regenerative cell therapies. As we also offer physical therapy or nutritional therapy, people can either opt for them as a standalone service or in combination with the regenerative treatment.
Health Articles1. Handheld Cold Laser Therapy Device For Joint Pain Relief
Author: Renee Zhong
2. Global Car Deodorizer Market
Author: Statzy Market Research
3. Fitness And Workout Programs Now At Your Fingertips
4. Should I Get My Wisdom Teeth Extracted?
Author: Will Sievier
5. Depressed And Out Of Work | Mental Health Services In Battle Creek
6. Effective Tips To Fall Asleep Fast
Author: Al Samer
7. What Are Benefits Of Doing Spa - Footrelief
8. Top 5 Tips For Speakers When Engaging With Hcps At Medical Conferences
9. Whether To Go In For Siemens Hearing Aids Or A Pair Of Sonic Hearing Aids? We Will Help You
Author: Hearingaids Sydney
10. Blood Cancer Causes, Symptoms & Treatment Options
11. Know About The Process Of Ivf And Infertility Clinic In Delhi
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
12. Deciphering The Genetics Behind Eating Disorders | Mental Disorder Treatment In Battle Creek
13. Cosmetic Dentistry Explained By Best Dentist In Brampton
14. Why Air Ambulance Service Is Essential In India?
Author: Ajay Agarwal
15. Is The Ambulance Really Safer Than Your Vehicle?
Author: Ziqitza Health Care Limited