ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Why Is Cpu Card Suitable For Access Card?
Access card plays an important role in the whole access control system, and it is also a vulnerable part of the access control system. Therefore, how to protect the access card from being copied is an urgent problem that access control system operators and people who use access control need to know. The answer given by Jianhe Company is-- CPU card access card.
CPU access card chip refers to the chip contains a microprocessor, its function is equivalent to a microcomputer. The metal chip on the integrated circuit card (IC card) that people often use is the CPU access card chip. CPU access card can be used in finance, insurance, traffic police, government industry and other fields. It has the characteristics of large user space, fast reading speed, supporting multiple uses of one card, and has passed the certification of the people's Bank of China and the State Trade Secret Commission. In terms of appearance, CPU access card is no different from ordinary IC card and radio frequency card, but its performance has been greatly improved, and its security is much higher than that of ordinary IC card.
CPU access card: ...
... also known as smart card, the integrated circuit in the card contains microprocessor CPU, memory unit (including random access memory RAM, program memory ROM (FLASH), user data memory EEPROM) and chip operating system COS. The CPU access card with COS is equivalent to a microcomputer, which not only has the function of data storage, but also has the functions of command processing and data security protection. Because of not mastering the key production process, the CPU access card chip designed in our country has been produced abroad. At present, the capacity of CPU access card designed and manufactured independently in China has reached 128K. CPU access card can be used in many fields, such as finance, insurance, traffic police, government industry and so on. It has the characteristics of large user space, fast reading speed, supporting multi-use of one card and so on.
1. CPU access card is also called smart card. The integrated circuits in the card include central processing unit (CPU), EEPROM, random access memory (ROM), and on-chip operating system (COS), which is embedded in read-only memory (ROM). Some of the on-card chips are also integrated with cryptographic coprocessors to improve security and speed.
2. Because of its microprocessing function, the CPU access card is much higher than the logical encryption card in terms of transaction speed and data interference, and allows multiple cards to operate at the same time, so it has an anti-collision mechanism.
3. Because there are microprocessors and IC card operating system (COS), in the CPU access card, the encryption and decryption algorithms can be carried out when the CPU access card is operated (the algorithm and password are not easy to crack), the mutual password authentication between the user and the IC card system needs to be carried out many times, which improves the security performance of the system and has a good effect on preventing the generation of fake cards. To sum up, for logical encryption card and CPU access card, CPU access card not only has the function of logical encryption card, but also has the performance of security, flexibility, support and application expansion that logical encryption card does not have.
The CPU access card encryption algorithm and the random number generator send authenticated random numbers to each other with the key authentication card (SAM card) installed in the read-write device, which can achieve the following functions:
1) realize the authentication of the card through the SAM card on the terminal device.
2) Mutual authentication between the CPU access card and the SAM card on the terminal equipment to realize the authentication of the card terminal.
3) recharge the CPU access card through the ISAM card to realize the safe storage of value.
4) reduce the value of CPU access card through PSAM card to realize safe deduction.
5) the data transmitted between the terminal equipment and the CPU access card is encrypted.
6) the calculation of data transmission verification can be realized by MAC2 sent to CPU by MAC1, SAM card sent by CPU access card and TAC, returned by CPU access card. While MAC1, MAC2 and TAC are the same CPU access card, the process of each transmission is different, so it is impossible to use air reception to crack the key of CPU access card.
President of China IC Card Industry Association Global 100,000+ Hotel Key Card Suppliers Guangzhou Zhanfeng Smart Card Technology Co., Ltd., is one of the largest smart card manufacturers in the world. It has a production base of 3,000 square meters, more than 200 employees, 20 R&D technicians, and a monthly output of 18 million pieces. Introducing the world's most advanced smart card production equipment. All our products passed EU's CE and REACH certification.
Writing Articles1. Don’t Make These 5 Common Mistakes While Creating Your Resume
Author: Virginia Craven
2. Here’s Why Hiring A Korean Translator Will Be Beneficial For Your Business!
Author: TYC Communication
3. 3 Things To Consider
Author: Jason Trout
4. How To Pursue A Structure Of The Dissertation?
Author: Dissertation Help Zone
5. Introduction About Different Dvd Duplication Services
Author: Universal Video Conversions
6. Epidemiology Designs For Clinical Trials – Pubrica
Author: Pubrica healthcare
7. Secure Better Grades On Your Assignment
Author: Hazel Audrin
8. Health Economics In Clinical Trials - Pubrica
Author: Pubrica healthcare
9. Benefits Of Medical Translation In The Year 2021
Author: TYC Communication
10. Develop Your Child With Odia Stories For Kids
11. Get The Best Suspense Thriller Books & Orthopedic Book Amazon Of Thomas J. Neviaser
Author: William Shelby
12. Seo Article Writing: How To – To Do
Author: Kid Soda
13. Generating The Content That Your Audience Wants - Stylus Solution
Author: Stylus Solutions
14. Benefits Of Straight And Reverse Tuck End Boxes
Author: Gibbs Ryan
15. How To Learn Flutter: Step By Step Guide For Beginners
Author: Shubhngi Devani