ALL >> Dating-Love-Romance >> View Article
Neural Dating. Is It A New Word In Online Dating?
We all know that online dating was always a controversial topic. There are so many success stories and people that say good words about it. And at the same time there are lots of internet users that report their negative experience. Some of them were scammed by the other site user or by the site itself. Others say that overall the online dating does not work for them at all due to the service limitations, design or functionality.
2020 has brought us plenty of “surprises” that force us to be at a distance from each other.
Of course it is bad for our social life and mental health. Social networks and traditional online dating sites cannot fully substitute our regular life. And suddenly neural dating comes out of nowhere.
What is Neural Dating?
Neural dating is the new type of online dating based on high-precision technologies and algorithms that learn from a user's behaviour and facilitate a full immersion.
So, the site algorithm tries to “understand” you as a personality and guess your intention. Then the site offers you the most convenient and interesting content for you. Since
The first site that features the neural dating technology is NeuralDate (https://neuraldating.com/). The website is super fresh. It was released in August 2020 and immediately became rather popular among the online dating audience. Let’s try to find out what is so special about it.
Here are some things that make people call it “special” or “different”.
1. NeuralDate is designed as a social network. We have social networks for any of our needs. For our professional connections we have LinkedIn, for sharing photos we got Instagram. Quite recently we received TikTok for posting our videos. Why not to have a special network for online dating, right? Indeed, NeuralDate has been crafted this way. Basically the site developers do not hide that. They admit that they were inspired by Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Hence, when the visitor attends the website he/she feels like home, cause lots of things seem to be familiar and intuitive.
2. Open-minded community. Somehow the site designers were able to create the atmosphere of openness and relaxedness. Because of that users openly share their thoughts, bright photos, videos, etc. Not only is it allowed by the community, but it is welcomed there. That is why one can notice plenty of candid and sometimes slightly provocative posts.
3. Obviously modern technology. Since the platform is young and it has been released just recently the site developers were able to use all the contemporary technologies. They include:
- smart security system;
- anti fraud protection;
- intelligent user learning algorithm;
- neural search of potential matches;
4. And of course ambitions. According to the site owners they don’t want to stop their innovations. They have several revolutionary ideas that they want to implement next year. For example, they want to implement the “mutual subscription”, where people can communicate for free. Also they want to add a “celebrity” functionality, where the real celebs can register and share the content that they don’t post on other platforms. Fans will be able to subscribe and view this content and even communicate with their idol directly. How cool is that?
5. Free Registration. Some modern online dating sites want people to pay in advance before the actual start of using the site itself. Other services allow free registration but significantly limit free users. They cannot even check the other profiles. As a young organization NeuralDate provides much more opportunities for their free users.
A fly in the ointment
Even though there are plenty of obvious features it would be fair to talk about the things one may not like.
First of all, you already guessed if there are free accounts there should be premium accounts. Yes, the site has both free and premium subscriptions. And even though free accounts have lots of tools and opportunities, paid accounts have numerous times more.
Second of all, the fact that the site is young has both positive and negative aspects. We already talked about advantages. Now, the disadvantages may be that the website will be going through major transformations, evolutions, etc. This may (or may not) cause some inconveniences or bugs that were not taken into the account in the first place.
Third of all, some people may not like the openness of the community that was formed on the platform. People are explicit and extremely active there. They post and share. Some users like it, but some not.
NeuralDate (https://neuraldating.com/) is certainly a new word in online dating. The idea of neural dating itself with all these modern features, intelligent technology is extremely interesting. TikTok has blown up the Internet in 2020. If it’s something similar I definitely want to be a part of that.
Dating/Love/Romance Articles1. Ideas To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With Long-distance Boyfriend
Author: Kumkum Dhara Koley
2. What Is The Best Advice On Choosing The Right Man To Marry?
Author: Cupid Knot
3. Secret Romantic Weekend Ideas Near Mumbai
Author: Ananya Seth
4. Looking For Things To Do This Valentine’s Day? Here Are Some Ideas…
Author: Ananya Seth
5. Woo Your Boo With Different Date Ideas At Imagicaa
Author: Ananya Seth
6. Make A Hit Dating App Like Tinder For Business
7. Trending Valentine's Day E-cards & Greeting Cards
Author: Laxmi R
8. What Questions Black Chat Line User Shouldn’t Ask On Date?
Author: Samch Ristan
9. 2021 List Of Best Valentine Gifts For Boyfriend
Author: Laxmi R
10. What Methods Can You Use Meet Swingers?
Author: Jessica Smith
11. Global Advanced Materials Market
12. 10 Best Places In Delhi For Your First Date
Author: jiya khan
13. 8 Signs That Your Match Is Into You
14. Love Marriage Problem Solution In India
Author: Mr. Janak Joshi
15. What Are The Tips For A Woman Before Getting Into A Relationship?
Author: Chris Smith