ALL >> Income-Opportunity >> View Article
How To Make An App Like Uber In 2020
The ridesharing market has witnessed a huge surge in the last few years. Uber is the most vivid example of a taxi-hailing company that turned into a multi-billion business. In 2019 alone, the company's global net revenue amounted to 14.1 billion U.S dollars. The company is working in countries all over the world.
Uber like app development involved the creation of three major parts:
· app for passengers
· app for drivers
· admin panel
Let's find out how to make an app like Uber from the perspective of creating features for drivers. Here is a list of basic features to provide.
· Driver verification
· Trip alert
· Push notifications
· Navigation and route optimization
· Revenue reports
Tech Stack for Uber Like App Development
In this part of the article, you are going to find out how to make an app like Uber from a technical point of view. As Uber has already opened its API to the public, you can use it to create an app like Uber. Otherwise, there is an overview of all the technical ...
... integrations that you might need during Uber like app development.
Aside from integrations, the development requires you to choose other technologies and programming languages. You can use the Swift and Kotlin programming languages for iOS and Android development accordingly. As for the app's backend, you can use a number of languages, including Python, Java, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, etc.
How Much Does It Cost to Develop an App Like Uber?
The answer to this question depends on a number of factors, one of the most important ones being the location to which you decide to outsource Uber like app development. In the USA, the average cost of app development services is about $100/hour. If you decide to outsource app development there, the cost to create an app like Uber will be the following:
· Passenger app: $109,080 – $200,000
· Driver app: $27,000 – $58,000
· Admin panel: $26,000 – $36,000
· Total cost: $163,000 – $249,000
For more information about How to Make an App Like Uber (https://addevice.io/blog/how-to-make-an-app-like-uber/) visit here.
I am a Software Development Consultant at Addevice, a software development company, which specializes in mobile and web app development, UI/UX, and consulting.
Income Opportunity Articles1. 2 Different Ways To Earn Fixed Income With Low Investment
Author: Abhijit Tripathi
2. Palma - Anuncios Clasificados De Empleos - Construcción Y Obreros
Author: Till Carlos
3. Few Tax Planning Strategies Every Business Owner Should Know
Author: Elena Grant
4. How Much Extra Income Can You Make With Paid Surveys
Author: Shalabh Mathur
5. Indirect Tax And Ftp Consultants
Author: Anurag kumar
6. How You Can Make Extra Money At Home With Surveys
Author: Shalabh Mathur
7. 3 Ways One Can Earn Extra By Adding Remittance Service To Local Offline Business
8. Alibaba Affiliate Program Review Guide To Make 500 Dollar Per Day
Author: Deepak Kumar
9. How Many Sweatcoins Is $1 | Sweatcoins Guide
10. Reasons Why You Must Opt For High Income Work From Home Based Jobs
Author: ascent bpo
11. Are You Looking For Genuine Data Entry Projects ?
Author: Ascent BPO
12. Best Ways To Save Taxes In India
13. Make Money During Vacations
14. Create Extra Cash Via Football Betting Online
Author: Franchesca Louden
15. How To Activate Uan Number - Epfo Services