ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
At For Pain Management
Back pain is a common condition managed in primary care and one of the commonest causes of disability in Western societies. Drugs and surgery are the traditional methods to deal with pain.
For over a hundred years lessons in the Alexander Technique have taught students how to activate the principles that govern human functioning. The genius of Alexander’s discoveries, is that we all can learn as adults how to recapture the ease and freedom of movement so beautifully demonstrated by young children.
Lessons in the Alexander Technique are very frequently used for Pain Management.
Going beyond regular treatments for physical problems, students gain long term relief from such aliments as:
Back and neck problems
Repetitive Strain Injuries
It can be used to accelerate recovery from surgery or injuries caused by accidents. Alexander Technique works holistically. It not only helps alleviate physical suffering but can also help to improve overall health, both physically and psychologically.
The fact is, the mind cannot be separated from the body, so that what happens in the body affects the mind and vice versa. Even “gym rats” notice that after an intense workout they feel better not just physically, but also mentally. In fact, according to the American Psychological Association, prolonged stress from work, home life or other situations can contribute to physical ailments, like high blood pressure and circulation issues, and, in severe cases, put some people at a heightened risk for heart problems.
“Lessons in the Alexander technique offer an individualized approach designed to develop lifelong skills for self-care that help people recognize, understand, and avoid poor habits affecting postural tone and neuromuscular coordination.”
Judith Muir M.M. M.AmSAT., is a professional musician, award-winning music educator, and certified teacher of the Alexander Technique. Read More : Alexander Technique Lessons
Judith Muir M.M. M.AmSAT., is a professional musician, award-winning music educator, and certified teacher of the Alexander Technique.
Fitness Articles1. Know The Significance Of Having Health Awareness In Present Day Context
Author: Alzbeta Berka
2. Tips To Improve Your Wellness And Immunity Power By Following Healthy Ways
Author: Alzbeta Berka
3. Discover Some Awesome Ideas To Keep Your Body Fit By Spending Least Time
Author: Mark Palsan
4. Some Effective Options To Maintain Your Physical Balance In A Better Way
Author: Luis Senon
5. How You Complete Weight Machine After Fitness Time?
Author: Shuvash Ghosh
6. Best Places To Cycle In Delhi – Fall In Love With Delhi, Again!
Author: All About Eve
7. Vertigo And Acupuncture Treatments And Their Benefits
Author: Stayfit Physio
8. 5 Common Myths Of Diet And Exercise
9. Explore The Fun Of Learning From The Tennis Classes Chicago
Author: Peter Goldman
10. Four Fitness Supplements To Buy On Black Friday Sale 2020
Author: Onest Health
11. The Advantages Of Fresh Water Aquarium Crabs
Author: Yogendra Shinde
12. 8 Simple Ways To Exercise When You Have No Time
13. Why Are Massage Tables Required?
Author: Massage Tables
14. Mark Whitwell On The Basic Principles Of Yoga
Author: Mark Whitwell
15. 3 Great Reasons To Get Holistic Dermatology Treatment
Author: anu walia