ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
How To Get Advertisers For Your Podcast
The best way to monetize your podcast is by finding advertisers to sponsor your show. This can seem like a daunting task at first, but it doesn’t have to be. If you have created a popular podcast, then you have already done the hard work. Now it is just about finding podcast advertisers you can comfortably support.
Find the Right Podcast Advertisers
Consider how your podcast became what it is. What compels your listeners to return again and again? Choosing the right podcast advertisers is crucial to the continued success of any podcast. Listeners develop a level of trust and intimacy with their podcast hosts, and the wrong advertiser can break that trust. It is important to choose a product or business you trust and personally endorse. It is also important to understand the products that your listeners want. When you choose to market a product that listeners want and respect, then you maintain the trust you have spent so much time cultivating.
Understand the Language of Payment
Advertisers primarily sponsor podcasts in two ways. The first way depends on the ...
... amount of views a podcast receives and is known as CPM (cost per mille). In this method of payment, a sponsor will typically pay a podcast a certain amount of money for every 1,000 listens or downloads. Sometimes, however, CPM works in reverse. A sponsor will pay a set amount for your endorsement in an episode, and then they will measure the CPM. Then you and the sponsor can adjust the price of the next endorsement based on the measured value.
The second method of payment comes in the form of CPA (cost per acquisition). Sponsors will often give you a coupon code that you will share with listeners, and then they track the amount of sales they get with that coupon code. Sponsors set a price for every one of your listeners who purchases a product.
Pitch a Sponsorship Deal
Now it’s time to pitch your show to potential podcast advertisers. An effective way to hook a sponsor is through a detailed slideshow. Provide details on the topics central to your podcast, the size of your audience, and a ballpark figure for pricing. It’s a good idea to share some of the positive tweets and emails you’ve received from listeners. This shows the level of engagement and trust you’ve developed and can pass onto the sponsor. It’s also important to make a strong connection between your audience and the sponsor’s target market. Visit this website if you need podcast advertisers.
I'm Barry Elvis, podcast marketing consultant, providing info about monetizing a podcast, analytics, promotion ideas and advertising for SME's. You can find my thoughts at podcasting blog. Click here for more information on podcast data analytics.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Why Should Businesses Invest In Barcode Printers
Author: vishal jain
2. Ltl Dispatch Software By Nova, The Complete Software Solution Product Of Aurora
Author: Bruce Garcia
3. Global 3d Nand Flash Memory Market
4. Global Rotary Angle Sensors Market 2021 By Manufacturers, Regions, Type And Application, Forecast To
Author: Statzy Market Research
5. The Top 5 Must Have Features In A Credentialing Software
Author: Jack hall
6. Where Do We Find The Best Quality Digital Signage Display?
Author: David Kyalo
7. Global Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Devices Market
8. Reasons Why You Need An Asset Tracking System
Author: Vishal jain
9. The Best Mlm Compensation Plan For Startup Entrepreneur
Author: Elite MLM Software
10. Digital Transformation
11. Grow Your Ecommerce Business: Here’s How
Author: Eldon Broady
12. Looking For An Enterprise Software Consultant?
Author: Eldon Broady
13. Top Tools For Mobile App Wireframe Design To Use In 2021!
Author: Devstree IT Services
14. 7 Ecommerce Delivery Ideas To Boost Sales
Author: Maulik Shah
15. Linkedin Automation Tools - The Best Way To Build A Highly Targeted Prospecting List Using
Author: Marya Lizabeth