ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Top 5 Handbag Brands In India 2020
Handbags are an absolute necessity whenever you step outside the house. It does not just help you in carrying multiple items of use, but also is a fashion statement at the same time. The top handbag brands in India have been delivering some fantastic products which have taken the market by storm. But selecting a brand is a difficult task that’s why we use our expertise and real-world experience to provide practical resources and honest opinions, guiding you to choose the brand best bag for you.
• Baggit is one of the most popular handbag brands in India founded in 1990 by Nina Lekhi.
It is the most recognized luxury handbag brand that manufactures the best quality handbags at affordable prices. Baggit handbags add an essence of style to your look. You can find faux leather, canvas, and other materials that give a stylish twist to your otherwise monotonous handbags. A dash of vibrant colors, a pinch of class, and a style that suits you well are what the Baggit luxury handbags are about. Their chic design, different sizes, abstract prints, and affordable prices of luxury handbags make it the most bought in India. The company also manufactures and designs belts, caps, multi-utility pouches, wallets, and other related products. The brand first appeared at INXS, Mumbai, and now has retail outlets in more than 61 cities across the country including Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, and Bangalore. Currently, Baggit has a net worth of more than INR 60 crores. Baggit also has a presence on e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, and Jabong. Looking for luxury handbags that suit different occasions, Baggit is your one-stop-shop.
• Lavie is one of the leading lifestyle brands in India. It unveiled its first bag collection in 2010, followed by a wide range of product launches to cater to the growing demand from its consumers. You can find a plethora of styles from their luxury handbags like slings, clutches, totes, hobos, baguettes, and more. The company sells its products through Bagzone stores, Lifestyle, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, Central, and many other leading retail stores along with online retailers such as Amazon, Jabong, Flipkart, Myntra, and the company-owned Bagzone.com. Lavie recently signed Anushka Sharma, a popular Bollywood actress, as its brand ambassador.
• Lino Perros was established in the year 1999 and has come a long way to become a premium handbag brand in India. Its high-quality and exclusive designs are complete heart-stealers, especially for those who love to flaunt the classic lady-like charm. Lino Perros has its own manufacturing facility, which helps the company make handbags available for customers at a very affordable price. The brand’s ambition is to position Lino Perros as the brand for culturally curious women who want to explore ' beauty with innovation '.
• Caprese is also the best handbag brands in India that are marketed and imported by VIP Industries. Caprese has an expansive collection of bags that are categorized differently. Accessorize your favorite outfits with the exquisite collection of Caprese luxury handbags. Caprese’s handbags are offered at more than 800 points of sale across the nation, including company-owned stores, multi-brand dealers, franchisee stores, and some of the largest department store chains such as Pantaloons, Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop, and Central.
• Da Milano, a luxury leather accessories brand established in 1989, is a major player in the global fashion scene now. The brand offers an array of leather products— from handbags, portfolios, and travel bags to wallets, accessories, and home essentials. With 82 stores spread across 20 cities in India, as well as branches in Nepal. Da Milano has an experience of more than six decades in manufacturing leather goods. Handbags from this brand are sturdy and created with a technological aspect to provide comfort along with style. With its increasingly global reach, there are new collections of luxury handbags that are created with the latest designs, trends, and demands in the market. You can choose vibrant colors and designs from this brand to suit your personality. The brand offers different styles of luxury handbags ranging from baguettes, slings to bucket bags.
Brandedbag is a review and research website on a variety of branded bags available in the market. We use our expertise and real-world experience to provide practical resources and honest opinions, guiding you to choose the best bag for you. When people go out for bag shopping they are often confused about selecting a bag. This is because there are so many different types of bags are available in the market. Each has a different name with different features and this makes people so confused in selecting the best one for them. So the best way to select a bag is to know what you will need it for and the type of bag best suited for it that’s why our primary goal is to pick the things that will fit best into the lives of everyday people who are shopping for it Brandedbag will tell you about the coolest new stuff trending in the market. We’ll work hard to bring you original and honest reviews about the product you are going to purchase We’ll review it thoroughly and carefully without adding any fake information. We’ll explain how the product is and why you should buy the product.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. All You Need To Know About Hand Block Printing
Author: Rahul Parashar
2. Best Ways To Wear Leather Pants
Author: Achara Marvin
3. Top Quality Apparel At Wholesale Prices
4. Get Appealing Range Of Poco X3 Back Cases Online At Affordable Rates
5. The Importance Of Printings On Promotional T-shirt
Author: Promotional T-Shirts, Printed t-shirt
6. What Are Different Things To Keep In Mind While Buying Vivo Y51 Back Cases Online?
7. Some Tips For You If You’re About To Compete With The Clothing Market Leaders
8. Model Ideas For Xxl- Plain T-shirt
Author: Arijit Shina
9. Rest Easy With Cozy Sustainable Sleepwear
Author: Sunny Wu
10. Buy Best Banarasi Silk Sarees Online In India – Silk Kothi
11. Good Reasons To Visit The Hair Salon Regularly!
Author: Adam Almine
12. How To Get Proper Care Of A Barber Practice Head Male?
Author: sylvia sun
13. Buying A Stylish Tailored Suits Online In Chennai, Bangalore & Hyderabad
Author: Amaira Avni
14. What Fire Extinguishers To Use For Servers And Computers
Author: Brett Lee
15. Fire Safety Laws You Should Be Following For Your Small Business
Author: Brett Lee