ALL >> Health >> View Article
Apollo Dialysis Launches “safe Dialysis Clinics” - A Testament To The Safety Of People Of Chennai
Chennai, 7th September ’20: As the world awaits a vaccine for COVID, the fear of the pandemic still looms large. Elderly, children, expecting mothers are most vulnerable to contracting Coronavirus and other infections. Patients who have to visit hospitals to undergo tests at regular intervals is another category of people who are vulnerable to contracting the infection. With a view to provide a safe environment to such patients Apollo Dialysis Clinics, the dialysis wing of Apollo Health and Lifestyle limited – has announced the introduction of Safe Dialysis Clinics in Chennai to cater to the needs of those who have to undergo dialysis for kidney ailments. Patients suffering from Kidney ailments have to undergo dialysis frequently. Dialysis may be used as a temporary measure in either acute kidney injury or in those awaiting kidney transplant or as a permanent measure in those for whom a transplant is not indicated or not possible warranting frequent visit to the hospital. In such patients the immune system is also, putting such patients at higher risk of contracting the infection.
Despite the high number of COVID ...
... cases in and around Chennai, patients undergoing treatment at Apollo Dialysis Clinics in Chennai metro have remained relatively at ease, as Apollo Dialysis Clinics has been taken the importance of safety and security as its top most priority by ensuring sanitisation and hygiene are maintained all the time. With an immaculate track record in attending to the medical needs of people for over 36 years, Apollo Dialysis Clinics is taking extra steps to protect their patients during these times. . They are ensuring that they follow strict sanitisation protocols irrespective of patients being in the clinic or not. Patients are screened as soon as they enter, and only then are they given any treatment.
Speaking about the initiative, Dr. Venkatesh, Senior Nephrologist at Apollo Dialysis Clinics - “The Apollo Group has always been at the forefront in providing quality healthcare service with focus on safety and security. In collaboration with our dedicated infection control team, we have devised a dedicated set of protocols and precautions to follow for dialysis patients with the goal to reduce the risk of patients getting exposed to COVID-19 and other infection”.
The quality and standards of safety measures put in place by Apollo Dialysis Clinics is at par with global standards and adhering to the guidelines issued by Government of India giving the much needed peace of mind to patients
Health Articles1. Apple Fruit: Nutritional Values And Recipes
2. Pediatric Mobility Usa: Try Out For The Best Experience
3. Cardiology Billing: How To Avoid Errors?
Author: Danny Johnsmith
4. Schedule Cataract Surgery In London With A Provider That Is Experienced And Uses The Best Practices
Author: Retina Surgeon
5. 5th International Conference On Prosthodontics On August 17-19, Bangkok, Thailand
Author: natalie coleman
6. Walnut Dry Fruit:health Benefit And Healthy Recipes
7. Importance Of Regular Health Check-ups
8. Dragon Fruit Juice: Health Benefits And Recipes
9. Global Biosimilars Market Is Estimated To Be Worth Close To $18 Billion In 2020 And Is Projected To Expand At A Double-digit Rate
10. Exipure Reviews
Author: Afiya Imtiaz
11. 6 Health Benefits Of Cannabis You Didn’t Know
Author: Dwayne Smith
12. Global Medical 3d Printing Market Focuses On Top Manufacturers - Eos 3d, Arcam, Slm Solutions, Concept Laser
13. The Qualities A Great Orthodontist Must Have
14. Emergency And General Dentistry Southeast London
Author: Lucy petterson
15. Services Offered By Private Dentists Near Me