ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Safeguard The Mental Health Of Street Children
Mental health is a serious issue. It has always been a part of human life but its impact is now coming to the forefront and waking people up to its repercussions. One can be of any age and experience a mental health issue; that is why irrespective of one’s background, tending to one’s mental health is of utmost importance as it can overpower one’s life.
Mental health for street children, in particular, is given almost no attention and this must change. Children on the streets are as it is deprived of any sort of real human connection that is healthy and loving. This makes them more vulnerable and usually trap them into a pattern of toxic bonds that deteriorate their condition. Children also face every day hassles like making ends meet to have at least a meal or two daily, or finding a safe place to sleep at night – these everyday concerns make them more irritable, less trusting, and gradually contribute to other behavioural issues. Be it the tension of finding an odd job or feel anxious about being alone, street and working children are in ...
... a constant state of tension that no child in those early, developmental years should be in.
Children are extremely impressionable and any sort of negative experience can considerably impact their growth. Unlike many adults, children do not have the capacity or understanding of handling stressful situations and that may create several unresolved issues. This creates a crumbling mental environment that can be self-harming. Besides poverty, mental health problems may also arise for street children due to violence, abuse, exploitation etc. Even the impact of running from home, getting separated from family members, or being thrown out – all scenarios can have long-term effects of feeling unsafe.
It is time to help street children deal with their mental health issues by providing them with caring surroundings. Salaam Baalak Trust Delhi, a non profit organization in India, has been working very hard to protect more street children and reunite them with their families. The day and night shelters ensure that each child on the street has a secure place to turn to. SBT is also helping children attend school, engage in extra-curricular activities, and build a fruitful career for themselves. You can also help in the cause and donate for the health and education of street children right away.
Social Community Articles1. Best Astrologer In Puttur | Famous Astrologer In Puttur
2. Social Marketing: A Friendly Option For Small Businesses
Author: Wisoft Solutions
3. Healthy Meals Reviving Well-being At Inr 75
Author: annamrita foundation
4. The Best Indian Astrologer In Jamaica
5. Best Astrologer In Louisiana | Famous Astrologer In Louisiana
Author: Pandith Srinivas Acharya
6. Open To Love - A Modern Woman's Memoir On Being Single And Happy
Author: Aji R. Michael
7. You Want To Download A Dating App, What Should You Look For?
8. Consult A Best Indian Astrologer In Toronto
Author: Astro Laxmanji
9. Dating Is Easy Now With More Matches, Dating Tips And Dating Ideas
Author: karamjit Kaur
10. Voodoo Priest In Toronto Has The Answer To Everything
Author: Astro Laxmanji
11. Organizations That Help Children Are Focused To Build Resilience Through Life Skills
Author: Magicbus USA
12. Simple And Smart Approach To Self Improvement | Personal Development
13. Gender Gap Is More In Insurance And Finance Industries - A Comprehensive Study
Author: Ruby Martin
14. Best Astrologer In K R Market | Famous Astrologer In K R Market
Author: Pandith Hanumantha rao
15. Best Social Media Marketing Company In Patna - Improve The Organic Traffic
Author: Saadrh Digital Software Pvt Ltd