ALL >> Business >> View Article
Kovai Medical Center & Hospital Ltd Q4 Result
Kovai Medical Center and Hospital Ltd Q4 Result; PAT Rises to Rs. 33.48 cr:
In the first place, the Kovai Medical Center and Hospital have joined in 1993. The multispecialty medical clinic situated at Coimbatore. It has reported its final quarter result on twentieth June 2020.
In the interim, the organization on June twentieth announced its Q4 results for the budgetary year 2019-20. The organizations independent net benefit stood Rs. 180.71 cr in Q4FY20. While the organization additionally posted its net benefit of Rs. 194.49 crores in a similar quarter a year ago.
Furthermore, the organization posted EPS for this quarter remained at Rs. 30.60 in this quarter finished on March 31st. The organization likewise posted its income of Rs. 22.75 in a similar quarter a year ago.
In the Financial year 2019-20, the organizations net deals of Rs. 180.71 cr as against Rs. 161.25 cr in a similar period last monetary year. While the organization additionally posted its net of Rs. 33.48 crores as against Rs. 15.39 cr in a similar quarter a year ago.
Kovai Medical Center and Hospital Limited offers exchanging ...
... with an increase of 47.60 focuses arrived at 694.55 INR with 7.36% down. Its past shut down at 646.95 INR on Bombay Stock Exchange. Kovai Medical Center and Hospital Share extraordinary with 10,942,300.
Financial exchange Update
Stock market June 18th: On the most recent day of the week, the Stock market appears exchanging with the bullish pattern. The Sensex exchanging with an addition of 523.68 focuses arrived at 34,731.73 level with 1.53% up. Though, Nifty exchanging with an addition of 152.75 focuses arrived at 10,244.40 level with 1.51% up.
In the fringe showcase, the S&P BSE Midcap exchanging with an increase of 130.83 arrived at 12,803.84 level with 1.03% up. Though, S&P BSE SmallCap exchanging with an increase of 166.39 focuses arrived at 12,277.11 level with 1.37% up. Simultaneously, Nifty bank exchanging with an increase of 381.80 focuses arrived at 21,338.10 level with 1.82% up.
Top Gaining Stocks: Reliance, Bajaj Finance, Tata Motors, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Infratel, BPCL, Maruti.
Top Losing Stocks: Indusind Bank, VEDL, Coal India, Zeel, Mahindra and Mahindra, HCL Tech, ITC, Cipla, Shree Cement. Infosys Ltd.
Business Articles1. Look As Professional As Possible With Metal Name Tags With Logo
Author: Nadia Karmas
2. Mobile Application Development Company In Singapore
Author: Xsosys Technology Pte Ltd
3. Best International Job Consultants Mumbai, India, M Gheewala
Author: Mehmood Gheewala
4. Top Web Design Practices For 2021
Author: MELISSA MERRIAM
5. Innovative Discovery Launches Web Series: Afternoon Tea With Id
Author: Savannah Aaron
6. Eliminate On-street Parking Issues With Stack Parking
Author: Wohr Parking System
7. China Export Data Offers A Great Understanding Of International Trade And Business
Author: Varun Pratap Singh
8. Considerations While Choosing Your Roofing Materials
Author: Fred Lydick
9. Selvam Hardwares - Cement Dealers In Coimbatore
Author: Michael Oliver
10. Global Moringa Products Market
11. Global Crawler Camera System Market
12. Global Bio Based Organic Acids Market
13. Building Design For Sound And Acoustic Enclosure
Author: Kevin Richard
14. Top Reasons You Should Hire A Professional Car Removal Company
Author: Software Base
15. Go Green Recycling!” Here's How To Get The Most Money For Your Car When You Scrap It
Author: Software Base