ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
4 Tips To Keep Tea Fresh
How to keep tea freshness! Due to the strong adsorption of tea and easy absorption of odors, the aroma components of tea are mostly formed through processing, so it is relatively unstable, and it is easy to naturally emit or oxidatively deteriorate. Therefore, consumers are advised to store the unsealed The following methods are used for tea:
(1) Storage in a drying oven: Because the temperature of the drying oven is stable and the air is also blocked, placing the tea leaves in the drying oven for storage will not cause moisture or oxidation.
(2) Refrigerator storage: To maintain the freshness and aroma of tea, it is best to store at low temperature, especially for the delicate tea such as Longjing, Biluochun and Huangshan Maofeng. It must be noted that the refrigerator for preserving tea must be hygienic, clean, and free from odors, not to mention anything other than tea.
(3) Storage with a thermos: Clean up the thermos, then pour the tea leaves to be stored into the bottle and close the stopper to store it.
(4) Storage in jars: Firstly use a small jar to pack a small amount of tea leaves for easy access, and the rest of the tea leaves are sealed in a large jar for storage. It is best not to use glass jars, porcelain jars, wooden boxes or medicine jars, because these appliances have the disadvantages of being light-transmitting, not moisture-proof, and fragile. The can materials suitable for preservation are: tin cans or iron cans: it has the function of opaqueness and is the most suitable material. The front can is lined with a layer of tissue paper or craft paper, and it must be kept clean, dry and free from odor. Tin can: It is best to use a double-lid. Before the packaging, a layer of cotton paper or craft paper should be placed in the can. The gap of the lid can be sealed with adhesive tape. Airtight cans: The airtight cans sold in the market usually transmit light. It is best to wrap the tea leaves in aluminum foil bags before use and put them in airtight cans. In addition, you can also put a desiccant to strengthen the function of moisture keeping.
Visit us at http://www.naturalpuerh.com/
A tea lover also general manager of Naturalpuerh company
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Gelatin Market: Trends, Scope And Forecast To 2023
2. Oven Baked Indian Breads
3. Healthy Indian Diet Plan For Pregnancy That You Need To Know
Author: keerthi food
4. How To Decide The Catering Menu For Your Corporate Or Office Event
Author: Brian Daoud
5. Lactose-free Products Market: Market Growth, Analysis, Industry Insights
6. Buy Dry Fruit Online
Author: Buy dry fruits online
7. 7 Most Consumed Food In India By Food Lovers
8. 4 Amazing Benefits Of Garam Masala That You Can’t Ignore
Author: Alex Warner
9. Markaz Cafe & Lounge
Author: TheMeal Deals
10. Market Leaders In Calcium Propionate Market
11. Why Is It A Good And Healthy Idea To Switch To Authentic Mexican Cuisine?
Author: Nelly Paulina
12. Healthy School Lunch Service Provider For Kids In Nj
Author: Karson Foods
13. Organic Foods And Its Benefits: Nutritious And Delicious
Author: Satjit Kumar
14. The Best Side Of Food
15. Why People Choose Spit Roast Catering For Parties?
Author: Mario Sazos