ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Exercises To Improve Your Posture
Exercises are currently the most effective way to lead a healthy life as recommended by most of the doctors around the globe. There is almost nothing that proper and good exercising cannot fix. The posture of a human body is one of such an important factor that needs to be checked again and again in order to maintain a healthy life.
What we understand when we say posture is about the way the human body functions not just internally but outwardly. Your posture speaks volumes about your lifestyle and way of living.
A good posture generally indicates better flexibility in a strength and healthier well being.
By gaining proper posture a person is expected to increase more energy in the body and strength along with attaining proper balance. Therefore here are a few exercises you can perform daily in order to improve your posture –
· Seated cat cow
The most commonly adopted exercise in order to improve the posture of the body is the seated cat cow. Sit on a chair keeping both your hands on your knees. Inhale while looking towards the ground and exhale by keeping your head higher up. This will release tension from your neck to a greater level.
· Seated rotation
Another very effective mean of exercise in order to improve your posture is the seated rotation. Sit on a chair with both your hands on your knees and then move from one side to another keeping the lower part intact and just moving the upper body. Its structures and increase flexibility of your back thus helping you to attain a better poster.
Squats have been proven to be an amazing exercise to improve not just your posture but all the other muscles in your body as well. Stand with your legs apart try to half sit with your back pushing outside. Keep on repeating this by going down and up for at least 12 times
These exercises are sure to improve your posture and make you attain better flexibility.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Goa, India
Author: kranti yoga
2. Impulse Control: For Overeating And Other Vices | Dr. David Seaman
Author: Dr. David Seaman
3. Professional Personal Trainer In Chicago
Author: Peter Goldman
4. How To Start Your Yoga Practice If You Are A Complete Beginner
Author: AYM Yoga School
5. Health Guard Gamma Oryzanol In Gurgaon
Author: Kamaljeet kumar
6. Face Lift Treatment Cost Sydney
7. How To Make Sure Homemade Protein Powder Is Not Mushy?
Author: Onest Health
8. Dealing With Lockdown: How To Stay Physically & Mentally Fit In Tough Times
9. Best Weight Gain Foods | Weight Gain Diet | Foods To Gain Weight
Author: Best Fitness Website
10. Blood Sugar Test Is Why So Necessary?
Author: Dr. Ratan Prakash
11. Interesting Relationship Of Diabetes, Blood Pressure And Heart Attack
Author: Girish Banvi
12. 9 Ways To Stay Healthy During Pregnancy
Author: nikita syangal
13. Join A Top Center For Sports, Exercises & Complete Fun Plus Mental And Physical Wellness
Author: Peter Goldman
14. Health & Fitness: How To Make Your Body Fit And Healthy
15. Top 3 Reasons To Start Exercising Today
Author: Marko Rakic