ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
Wolero Rolls Out Relief Initiatives For Drivers In Three-month Projection Plan
In the current climate of the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on the economy and transport industry, Wolero is introducing a relief package that will help drivers cope with business costs, projected till May 2020. The daily relief is disbursed in terms of rental rebate from 20 February 2020. Reviews will be carried out at the start of every month to ensure that relief is reflective of the evolving situation.
Rental Rebate for All Hirer Partners
Wolero, one of the leading limousine service providers in Singapore, has at least 100 drivers in their 100-strong fleet – and has been growing with the launch of premium ride-hailing app, Li-nk, in October 2019. All hirer partners who have been leasing their vehicle for at least three consecutive months will receive a daily relief until further notice.
Wolero will set aside a monthly budget of at least $50,000 to help drivers defray costs and cope with the fall in demand of services, especially for point-to-point travels. The rental waiver will automatically be applied.
Hans van Roosmalen, Managing Director of Wolero, says: “With lesser (tourist) arrivals ...
... and business travellers, fall in visitor ship and more people working from home, our drivers are bound to feel the pinch due to the drop in business. This period is especially hard-hitting for luxury chauffeur services in the transport industry as less people are willing to travel under the current situation. We are gathering our resources to support our drivers during this difficult time and are developing relief measures that extend beyond short-term solutions.”
To ensure the health and safety of drivers and passengers, Wolero has implemented strict protocols for all journeys.
Edmund Wong, who has been a chauffeur with Wolero since2017, says “I’ve seen a big drop in the number of passengers since the outbreak of the virus. As the majority of our clientele are corporations, corporate staff, visitors and business travellers, I expect demand to fall until the situation improves. Wolero has been supportive in terms of providing relief to reduce our costs and ensuring our well-being during this critical period.”
Wolero is also re-looking at plans to expand Li-nk into the region which we retargeted for countries in Southeast Asia and Japan for early 2020.
Social Community Articles1. Best Astrologer In Puttur | Famous Astrologer In Puttur
2. Social Marketing: A Friendly Option For Small Businesses
Author: Wisoft Solutions
3. Healthy Meals Reviving Well-being At Inr 75
Author: annamrita foundation
4. The Best Indian Astrologer In Jamaica
5. Best Astrologer In Louisiana | Famous Astrologer In Louisiana
Author: Pandith Srinivas Acharya
6. Open To Love - A Modern Woman's Memoir On Being Single And Happy
Author: Aji R. Michael
7. You Want To Download A Dating App, What Should You Look For?
8. Consult A Best Indian Astrologer In Toronto
Author: Astro Laxmanji
9. Dating Is Easy Now With More Matches, Dating Tips And Dating Ideas
Author: karamjit Kaur
10. Voodoo Priest In Toronto Has The Answer To Everything
Author: Astro Laxmanji
11. Organizations That Help Children Are Focused To Build Resilience Through Life Skills
Author: Magicbus USA
12. Simple And Smart Approach To Self Improvement | Personal Development
13. Gender Gap Is More In Insurance And Finance Industries - A Comprehensive Study
Author: Ruby Martin
14. Best Astrologer In K R Market | Famous Astrologer In K R Market
Author: Pandith Hanumantha rao
15. Best Social Media Marketing Company In Patna - Improve The Organic Traffic
Author: Saadrh Digital Software Pvt Ltd