ALL >> Parenting-Kids >> View Article
How Doula Can Help During Your Pregnancy?
A doula is knowledgeable and experienced about the birth process and well-educated about the methods, but she don’t offer medical advice or diagnose or perform any medical procedures, whereas a midwife attends to the medical needs of the mother and her new born baby. There’s a myth that Doulas In San Francisco only work with midwives, but some offer an independent service.
Role of Doula’s
A doula meets with an expectant couple for two times, helping them uncover what they desire for their birth experience.
Best doulas explore different options for managing pain and practice breathing techniques and the right positions for labour. During labour, the Doula joins the mother when and where they have agreed either at home or hospital. Once active labour begins, the Bay Area Doula is present until the baby born. Later, they visit the family at home at least once to discuss the birth experience and help new mothers with initial feedings, if asked.
Why you should hire a doula?
The majority of maternity practices now have many doctors and a mom may not have met the doctor who ends up delivering her baby, so the biggest advantage of hiring a doula is continuity of care before, during and after the birth. Also, it’s important for a mother to start her journey into parenting with the confidence that she can make informed decisions that is right for her and her family members. Doula In San Francisco aims to help women find their inner wisdom to make those decisions.
If you’re planning to hire the doula, make sure to hire a certified doula who has attended an intensive workshop, a childbirth preparation series and three births where they were evaluated by the health care professional. DONA International and the Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association (CAPPA) are the main accredited and govt. authorized doula organizations in Canada and your local doulas will likely be members. Start your search for Bay Area Doulas on these websites.
Parenting/Kids Articles1. Tips And Ideas For Kids' Birthday Party Games And Activities
2. Why In Ground Trampolines Are So Popular With Parents
Author: In Ground Trampolines UK
3. Why Most Kids Love Rectangular Trampolines
Author: Rectangular Trampolines Ireland
4. Go Kart Guide - Tips For Buying Your Kids A New Berg Go Kart
Author: Berg Go Karts Ireland
5. In Ground Trampoline Safety Tips For Your Kids
Author: In Ground Trampolines Ireland
6. Trampoline Safety Tips For Your Kids This Summer.
Author: Trampolines Ireland
7. Cloth Diapers Vs Disposable Diapers - This Might Surprise You
8. Best Hobbies That Will Slingshot The Creativity Of Your Child
9. What Is The Right Age To Play With A Soft Toy?
10. Important Life Lessons You Can Learn From Chhota Bheem
11. Problems Faced By Parents In Field Of Education Of Their Children
Author: Vidhyarthi Darpan
12. 11 Non-toy Gift Ideas For Kids
Author: UAE Flowers
13. 5 Healthier Ways To Ensure Good Use Of Smartphone By Kids
14. Parenting: Understanding Children Behavior
Author: JACQUELYN HESTER COLLETON-AKINS, PHD.
15. Play Time, Essential For Children's Development
Author: Emma Gabriel