ALL >> Parenting-Kids >> View Article
How Healthy Is Your Child’s Meal Plate?
Parents across the world go out of their way to ensure that their children get a nutritious and healthy meal. Yet, they ignore the plate on which the meal is served. The materials used to make a plate matter. Plates made with plastic can cause long term health problems to children. A general rule of thumb is ‘hot food is healthier’, but another important rule is ‘never consume hot food in plastic plates’, as the chemicals in plastic leach on to the hot food. While metal plates are still an option, they are not interactive enough for children.
The best option that is both non-toxic and creative is the new bamboo fibre dinnerware set. Not only does it not have harmful chemicals, it is also BPA free.
The bamboo ware has other benefits too.
Natural Germ Resistance
Bamboo fibre kids dinner set is naturally anti-bacterial. This limits the odours that might get caught in the plate due to our Indian tadka. It also keeps your servings warm and healthy for your child.
Bamboo fibre dinnerware set for kids is easy to wash. Since, the material resists odours it can be easily rinsed. It does not need vigorous scrubbing to be clean. This makes bamboo fibre the perfect material for Indian dishes.
Every parent will tell you that children and meals are a tricky combination. Bamboo fibre dinnerware is durable. It is light yet strong, which means your child can easily lift it. Even if they drop the plate, it is not an issue.
Of course, not to mention that bamboo fibre is bio-degradable and environment-friendly. This means you’re protecting the environment for your child’s future. So, bamboo fibre is the most perfect material for your child’s plate. Don’t just cook healthy food for your children. Make sure you serve it in a plate that is equally healthy for your children. You put a lot on your child’s plate, make sure that this plate is made from the highest grade material.
Lukka Chhupi products are made using the finest raw materials to make sure what kids play with is natural and healthy, unlike other synthetic and harmful toys in the market.
Parenting/Kids Articles1. Tips And Ideas For Kids' Birthday Party Games And Activities
2. Why In Ground Trampolines Are So Popular With Parents
Author: In Ground Trampolines UK
3. Why Most Kids Love Rectangular Trampolines
Author: Rectangular Trampolines Ireland
4. Go Kart Guide - Tips For Buying Your Kids A New Berg Go Kart
Author: Berg Go Karts Ireland
5. In Ground Trampoline Safety Tips For Your Kids
Author: In Ground Trampolines Ireland
6. Trampoline Safety Tips For Your Kids This Summer.
Author: Trampolines Ireland
7. Cloth Diapers Vs Disposable Diapers - This Might Surprise You
8. Best Hobbies That Will Slingshot The Creativity Of Your Child
9. What Is The Right Age To Play With A Soft Toy?
10. Important Life Lessons You Can Learn From Chhota Bheem
11. Problems Faced By Parents In Field Of Education Of Their Children
Author: Vidhyarthi Darpan
12. 11 Non-toy Gift Ideas For Kids
Author: UAE Flowers
13. 5 Healthier Ways To Ensure Good Use Of Smartphone By Kids
14. Parenting: Understanding Children Behavior
Author: JACQUELYN HESTER COLLETON-AKINS, PHD.
15. Play Time, Essential For Children's Development
Author: Emma Gabriel