ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Is It Possible To Do A Gym Workout With Spondylitis?
In this 21st century with the irregular lifestyle people have become vulnerable to numerable diseases. The main disease turns out to be muscle and bone pain. With the working lifestyle of the people, they suffer from spondylitis which mainly occurs at the neck portion of the body. The spondylitis can be cured with the help of regular exercise or regular workout in the gym. Spondylitis mainly occurs due to irregular positioning and sitting problem.
Ankylosing spondylitis is one of the types of spondylitis which causes acute inflammation in the pelvic area and the spine.
The pain can damage your spine. Thus, you should immediately go for exercise.
What are the workouts which will help you heal spondylitis?
There are many workouts in the gym that will help you heal your spondylitis. The exercises are as follows:
Wall sit: Place your back to the wall then stretch your legs and feet apart from the wall, then gently slide your back down the wall keep your thighs parallel to each other. Slowly slide down and up.
Press up: You need to lie on your stomach keeping your legs behind, put your elbow parallel to the mat then the stretch your back by straitening your arms.
Leg raises: Take the support of the wall then keep your back straight then bend your knees. The lift up your legs slightly increases the space. Always keep a good posture.
Rolling shoulders: Stand straight and keep your spine straight then shrug your shoulders up to your ears then move it back. Slowly pull your shoulder blades up-down.
If you go to the gym and explain your health situation, they will give you a personal trainer who can help you with the exercise. The correct exercise will help you heal faster.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Goa, India
Author: kranti yoga
2. Impulse Control: For Overeating And Other Vices | Dr. David Seaman
Author: Dr. David Seaman
3. Professional Personal Trainer In Chicago
Author: Peter Goldman
4. How To Start Your Yoga Practice If You Are A Complete Beginner
Author: AYM Yoga School
5. Health Guard Gamma Oryzanol In Gurgaon
Author: Kamaljeet kumar
6. Face Lift Treatment Cost Sydney
7. How To Make Sure Homemade Protein Powder Is Not Mushy?
Author: Onest Health
8. Dealing With Lockdown: How To Stay Physically & Mentally Fit In Tough Times
9. Best Weight Gain Foods | Weight Gain Diet | Foods To Gain Weight
Author: Best Fitness Website
10. Blood Sugar Test Is Why So Necessary?
Author: Dr. Ratan Prakash
11. Interesting Relationship Of Diabetes, Blood Pressure And Heart Attack
Author: Girish Banvi
12. 9 Ways To Stay Healthy During Pregnancy
Author: nikita syangal
13. Join A Top Center For Sports, Exercises & Complete Fun Plus Mental And Physical Wellness
Author: Peter Goldman
14. Health & Fitness: How To Make Your Body Fit And Healthy
15. Top 3 Reasons To Start Exercising Today
Author: Marko Rakic