ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Can Exercises Heal Frozen Shoulders?
Exercise has always been the best way to free your body from stiffness. When you have any bone injury or muscle pain it is always advised to do exercise with the help of a physiotherapist. The therapist will keep in check your body movements and will allow you to exercise as much as your body can take.
What is a frozen shoulder?
Frozen shoulder is a condition in which there will be pain and stiffness in the shoulder joint. Due to this problem, you cannot move your shoulder and have a massive pain while taking up a heavy load. This condition mainly occurs among the who have diabetes and those who did not move their shoulder or have kept their arm immobilized for a while.
What are the exercises which will help you heal your frozen shoulder?
There is a range of motion exercises that will help you recover from your frozen shoulder. The exercises are as follows:
Cross-body stretch: With the help of your good arm you touch the elbow of the frozen arm then bring it close to your body and stretch it.
Pendulum stretch: You need to keep your good arm in stable position then you need to swing your arm like and pendulum, not to fast slowly swing your arm in circles increase the distance.
Armpit stretch: Lift both your arm on a table about breast length then slowly bend your knees stretching your armpit. Slowly widen your knees.
People who suffer from frozen shoulder should regularly do these types of exercise but within the assistance of the physiotherapist. They will direct you with the correct moves thus you will heal faster.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. Benefits Of Medical Balls
2. Yoga Teacher Training Bali
Author: Yoga Nisarga
3. How To Choose A Yoga Teacher Training Program
Author: Rajesh mishra
4. Sport Therapy & Rehabilitation Services At Rbh Health, Ottawa
Author: barack canada
5. Elements Necessary For Effective Drug Addiction Treatment
Author: Bryan Matthews
6. Treadmill Vs Elliptical
7. Benefits Of Protein In The Body
Author: Rite Bite
8. Why One Should Wear Knee Sleeves During A Workout?
Author: Jennifer Quinn
9. How Personal Trainers Shape You At The Best In San Francisco?
Author: APEX PERSONAL WELLNESS
10. Sunshine Hospital Is The Best Orthopedic Hospital In Hyderabad
11. Know More About Shoulder Pain To Get It Treated Effectively
Author: mayaphysical therapy
12. What Is The Importance Of Yoga Teacher Training Certification?
Author: Dhruv Sharma
13. Benefits Of Acupuncture Treatment
Author: Rajesh mishra
14. After Botox Treatment
15. These 4 Places Will Help You Make The Most From Your Trip With Kids In Chicago
Author: Lakeshore Sport & Fitness