ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Can Gym Exercises Lower Back Pain?
Lower back pain can mostly be caused due to sitting in a particular position for a very long time. One can minimize the pain by exercising, as the work out helps in strengthening the lower back as well as improving blood flow.
An increase in the blood flow can help in easing the tensed nerves, thus lessening the lower back pain. The fitness training suggests some exercises which can help you to lower your back pain.
Exercises like walking or swimming are helpful too; however, If you take the suggestions and tips about your workout regime from a fitness trainer, it will definitely help you in lowering the back pain.
Here is a list of exercises that might help you in lowering the back pain,
Backward kneeling- lay on your back straight, then lift your leg fold it in your knee, bring this folded leg towards your chest, grab it with hand and try touching your forehead to the knee. Hold and repeat the same process with the other leg. This is an excellent form of stretching wherein all the nerves and muscles get free from tensions.
Lifting of the lower back- lay on the back with folded knees and foot pressed against the ground. Now lift your lower back in the air and hold for few seconds. Repeat the process. This exercise helps to strengthen the lower back muscles as well as bones.
Along with the exercises, stretching is of utmost importance as it increases the blood flow and eases up the nerves.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Goa, India
Author: kranti yoga
2. Impulse Control: For Overeating And Other Vices | Dr. David Seaman
Author: Dr. David Seaman
3. Professional Personal Trainer In Chicago
Author: Peter Goldman
4. How To Start Your Yoga Practice If You Are A Complete Beginner
Author: AYM Yoga School
5. Health Guard Gamma Oryzanol In Gurgaon
Author: Kamaljeet kumar
6. Face Lift Treatment Cost Sydney
7. How To Make Sure Homemade Protein Powder Is Not Mushy?
Author: Onest Health
8. Dealing With Lockdown: How To Stay Physically & Mentally Fit In Tough Times
9. Best Weight Gain Foods | Weight Gain Diet | Foods To Gain Weight
Author: Best Fitness Website
10. Blood Sugar Test Is Why So Necessary?
Author: Dr. Ratan Prakash
11. Interesting Relationship Of Diabetes, Blood Pressure And Heart Attack
Author: Girish Banvi
12. 9 Ways To Stay Healthy During Pregnancy
Author: nikita syangal
13. Join A Top Center For Sports, Exercises & Complete Fun Plus Mental And Physical Wellness
Author: Peter Goldman
14. Health & Fitness: How To Make Your Body Fit And Healthy
15. Top 3 Reasons To Start Exercising Today
Author: Marko Rakic