ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Know The Exercises To Strengthen The Knees
Weak knees are a problem that can occur due to overweight or wear and tear of the cartilage that can be a result of excessive walking or running. It is essential to keep your knees active and healthy so that your mobility will not get affected as you grow old.
Ignoring the knee health until it is painful is a very common mistake that happens by everyone. The people, who regularly exercise either by hiring fitness trainer Portland or by joining the gym, specifically ask their clients to perform knee exercise for stronger knees.
Here are some basic exercises which can help week knees to get healthy.
Lay down on your back and raise your leg straight upwards, without bending the knees.
Lay down on your back, fold knees and press your feet on the ground. Now lift your butt in the air. This position helps to release the tension formed in the knees.
Sit up straight on a chair with your legs pressed to the ground. Now lift the thigh upwards first and then perpendicularly straight to the ground. This is a less strenuous exercise and beneficial for aged people.
Lay on one side, with your head popping up with your arm. Bend your legs as well as knees, lift the knees while your toes are stick together. This exercise releases tension from your knee joints and thigh muscles.
Stand straight, keep your legs together, now raise your heals and try balancing on your toes.
Try out these basic exercises to strengthen your week knees.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. Various Health Benefits Of Pistachios
2. Indoor Toddler Activities Is For Personality Development: Know How?
Author: Peter Goldman
3. Know More About The White Patches And Surgeon Of Lucknow
Author: Arpita Srivastava
4. Spa In Al Jafiliya
Author: john mark
5. Stress Symptoms | Stress Minimizing Books | Stress At Work
Author: Harry Campbell
6. Best Supplements For Muscle Gain And Strength
7. How Sports Podiatrist Are Beneficial?
Author: anu walia
8. 6 Top Principals Of Naturopathy Treatment
Author: anu walia
9. Best Chiropractic Treatment Tampa Florida For Your Pain Relief
Author: Robert Augustine
10. Why Choose Gait Analysis Physiotherapy?
Author: Aaron Hashim
11. Emsculpt Treatment Clinic In Sydney
Author: bio sydney
12. What Are The Benefits Of Online Yoga Classes?
Author: Carol Murphy
13. You Can Reduce Weight After Menopause With A Medical Weight Loss Plan
Author: Gagan Dang
14. The Benefits Only Personal Trainers Can Provide!
Author: Robert Lahood
15. Fitness Network Australia: Going For A Safe Outdoor Run During The Pandemic
Author: Active People Network