ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Plank - Knee To Elbow - What Are The Benefits?
Planking is basically extremely beneficial for core muscles; knee to elbow planks can help you in maintaining a correct posture. The planks help in carving the waistline by building up contractions of a particular muscle or group of muscles by not actually moving them but holding them in a particular position.
Though plank might seem like a very simple form of exercise, the benefits availed from it are enormous. The personal trainer Portland Oregon suggests the client of planking for correct posture and strong core muscles.
The muscles of the stomach or core muscles, buttocks muscles, abdominal, arms as well as back arm muscles, all are strengthed due to the planks.
The planks might not shed the fat from all these parts, but the stronger muscles can perform better exercise needed for weight loss.
The spine is the foundation of a human being's body structure, and planking regularly can reduce the risk of the back as well as spine injuries. As it straightens the spine without putting a strain on it.
Body metabolism gets boosted by performing regular planks.
As Knee to elbow planks helps to straighten the spine, your posture is straight and erected instead of droopy or bent one.
Planking provides better balance, which can be useful for the coordination of hands and legs. The exercises like running or walking or standing on one leg require core strength, which can be provided by planking.
Planking improves flexibility, as planking helps in stretching all the posture muscles of the back.
Do make sure to involve planking in regular exercise.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Goa, India
Author: kranti yoga
2. Impulse Control: For Overeating And Other Vices | Dr. David Seaman
Author: Dr. David Seaman
3. Professional Personal Trainer In Chicago
Author: Peter Goldman
4. How To Start Your Yoga Practice If You Are A Complete Beginner
Author: AYM Yoga School
5. Health Guard Gamma Oryzanol In Gurgaon
Author: Kamaljeet kumar
6. Face Lift Treatment Cost Sydney
7. How To Make Sure Homemade Protein Powder Is Not Mushy?
Author: Onest Health
8. Dealing With Lockdown: How To Stay Physically & Mentally Fit In Tough Times
9. Best Weight Gain Foods | Weight Gain Diet | Foods To Gain Weight
Author: Best Fitness Website
10. Blood Sugar Test Is Why So Necessary?
Author: Dr. Ratan Prakash
11. Interesting Relationship Of Diabetes, Blood Pressure And Heart Attack
Author: Girish Banvi
12. 9 Ways To Stay Healthy During Pregnancy
Author: nikita syangal
13. Join A Top Center For Sports, Exercises & Complete Fun Plus Mental And Physical Wellness
Author: Peter Goldman
14. Health & Fitness: How To Make Your Body Fit And Healthy
15. Top 3 Reasons To Start Exercising Today
Author: Marko Rakic