ALL >> Family >> View Article
Himalaya Baby Soap Review
Himalaya Baby Soaps are all available online, in Himalaya stores and also easily available in the market. So, I always find it easy to purchase Himalaya Soap, no matter in whichever place I am in.
Himalaya has four types of baby soaps which include Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap, Himalaya Refreshing Baby Soap, Himalaya Nourishing Baby Soap, and Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Soap. Parents can read Himalaya Baby Soap Review and choose from them, the appropriate soap that will suit the skin type of their baby. For me, the Himalaya Extra Moisturizing Baby Soap works best for my child as his skin is little dry and this soap keeps his skin hydrated.
Himalaya Baby Soap Ingredients
While writing a Himalaya Baby Soap Review it is essential to include details about the ingredients of the soap. As a mother, it was easy for me to go through the ingredients of the soap as everything was written in detail. Each type of Himalaya baby soap has a few core ingredients and also has special ingredients making them slightly different from each other.
1. The Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap
It includes ingredients like Olive Oil, Almond Oil and is a great soap for healthy, glowing and radiant skin. This baby soap has Vitamin E and Vitamin A which nourishes the skin.
2. The Himalaya Refreshing Baby Soap
It has many natural ingredients like Watermelon, Khus-Khus, and Neem. This soap helps in keeping the skin of the child cool, has antibacterial properties and also provides antioxidants to the skin. It also is a great soap that protects the skin from inflammation, dryness, and rashes. I tried this variety too and found it extremely beneficial for my baby.
3. The Himalaya Nourishing Soap
It has all the basic herbal formulation of the Himalaya baby soaps. It has ingredients like Honey and Sunflower that help moisturizing and hydrating the skin. This soap also has castor oil which helps reduce inflammation and rashes on the skin. The milk in it nourishes as well as cleanses the skin. For babies who have sensitive skin, this soap really works, as it worked for my baby too. It is the best baby soap for sensitive skin.
4. The Extra Moisturizing Baby Soap
It has many key ingredients like olive oil, almond oil, Indian Aloe Vera, and Milk. This soap has ingredients that provide Vitamin E, and also help provide deep moisture to the skin. This soap is used to soothe the skin and also keeps the skin soft and supple. I used this particular variety of soap for my child, especially in winter. The Extra Moisturizing Baby Soap is the Himalaya baby soap for dry skin.
Himalaya Baby Soap Side Effects
• Himalaya Baby Soap Review is not complete without mentioning the side effects of the same. Although the soaps claim to be 100 percent natural and do not cause any irritation in the children, I used to keep them away from my baby’s eyes while bathing as it caused irritation in his eyes.
• Some ingredients of the Himalaya baby soaps could not be understood so I found it better to switch to the variety where all the ingredients were known to me.
Read more Himalaya Baby Product Reviews.
Divya is a writer, who loves to read and write. She is a Company Secretary by profession. She is passionate about art, reading, writing, music, and creativity. She loves to do research on ‘Parenting’ and discover new things now and then. Her passion about positive parenting pushed her to write on ‘Wonder Parenting’. Her loving daughter, Vachie, helped her to dig deep and reach new heights on Parenting. She believes that ‘Parenting is Patience’ and shares her own journey to express that parenting approach differs for every individual.
Simple Living High Parenting!
Family Articles1. How To Prevent Snoring With These Easy Remedies
Author: Garima sharma
2. Zahid Law Associate
3. Origin Of Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Author: Abina Pots
4. How To Handle Criticism During Caregiving
6. Best Items About Mothers Day
Author: Mothers Day
7. How To Choose The Best Hair Salon?
Author: Meera Pandey
8. How To Setup Your Home After Moving To A New House
Author: Ved Prakash
9. New Year, New Decade!
Author: K McMorris
10. Get The Best Dizziness And Tmj Physiotherapy Treatment In Ottawa
11. Best Fancy Dress Costume Ideas For Boys & Girls Summary
12. Top 5 Tips To Overcome Caregiver Fatigue
13. Impressions Forever Are Specialized In 3d Family Hand Castings
Author: Impressions Forever
14. 5 Simple Yet Heartwarming Gifts For Mothers
Author: Isabella Whitmore
15. Overview Of Different Types Of Funeral Caskets Available
Author: Janie Singleton