ALL >> Business >> View Article
All You Need To Know About Asa In The Call Centers
ASA stands for “Average Speed of Answer”.
ASA is a call center key performance indicator (KPI) typically referenced by managers while assessing their team’s performance, efficacy and degree of accessibility to their callers. It is a term pertaining to the service industry where it is also known as “Average Seconds to Answer” and “Average Time to Answer” (ATA). It is further defined as the average waiting time for a caller before he is acknowledged by a service representative.
The mathematical formula is:
Average Speed of Answer = Total Waiting Time for Answered Calls/Total Number of Answered Calls
Factors affecting ASA:
1. Customer satisfaction:
Customer satisfaction is associated with an average speed of answer. This is because the time spent queueing is one of the main factors that affect how customers judge the level of service. Low waiting times do not automatically indicate high CSat. Customer satisfaction is understood from the contact center’s perspective. It starts from the instant when the customer is placed in a queue after they have navigated IVR. As a ...
... matter of fact, long or confusing IVR processes can lead to a bad customer experience. This is because lengthy IVR processes cause frustration in the customers. Moreover, they make the customer experience much more drawn out than the ASA figures would ideally indicate.
2. Call abandonment rate:
Call abandon rate is yet another factor that affects the average speed of answer data. In the cases where customers end the calls before they are connected to an agent, their calls do not count towards the ASA figure. Various factors may be responsible for the agents abandoning a call. Of all the possible reasons, a prolonged wait has the highest probability of triggering call abandonment. As a result, the worst offenders, in terms of answer speed, are often discounted from the understanding of the actual figure.
KEYWORDS: live chat,free chat,free chat box,free live chat,chat in website,live chat software,free live chat software,live chat for website,free live chat,website to chat,free website live chat app,live chat support,website with live chat,live chat support on website,chat support for website,live chat software free,live chat software for website free,hired chat agents,hire live chat agent,hire chat support agents,live chat agent,live chat agents,free live chat support,add chat to your website,website for free,website chat plugin,wordpress,ecommerce website chat plugin,embed chat into website,live chat for your website,live chat support website,live chat on your website,website monitoring,live website monitoring,website monitoring tool free
24/7 Live Chat Agent for your website, Live Chat Software for website. Use live chat for lead generation, customer support, sales and post sales support.
Business Articles1. Best Property Preservation Updating Services In Alabama
Author: RPR Services
2. Expansion Of Photoresist & Photoresist Ancillaries Market Will Remain Close To Being Stagnant Through 2025
Author: Jack Martin
3. 6 Easy Ways To Protect Your Home From Burglaries
Author: AYS System
4. Difc Investment Crowdfunding Business License - 10 Leaves
5. How To Find The Most Profitable On-demand Business With Uber Clone App
Author: Maria Smith
6. How Does The Uber Clone App Work? How Do I Choose The Best Uber Clone Script?
Author: Uber clone scipt
7. How To Obtain Fssc 22000 Certification In 5 Simple Steps
8. Best Playschool Franchise - iris florets
9. 2507 Super Duplex Round Bars
Author: chhajed alloys
10. Why Do Businesses Opt For Commercial Housekeeping Services?
Author: Tuskers India
11. Benefits Of Outsourcing Housekeeping Services
Author: Tuskers India
12. Specific Details Regarding Frp Pipes
Author: D CHEL OIL AND GAS
13. Why Are On-demand Home Services Apps The Next Big Thing In The Business World?
Author: Lilac Homier
14. Same Day Payday Loans For Cash Advance For Your Convenience
Author: Amy Jones
15. Specific Details Regarding Forged Circles And Forged Rings
Author: kanak metal & alloys