ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Get Healthy & Stay Healthy! Get Out On The Green Now
Did you know golf is a mental and physical sport that keeps people fit? It’s the perfect exercise for the body and mind at any age. According to a recent research report, “Golf can be good for your health and safe for your heart. These health benefits don’t come from swinging your club, but from walking. Walking an average course for a round of golf can be as much as four miles. If you walk 18 holes three to five times a week, you’ll get an optimal amount of endurance exercise for your heart. If you pull your clubs or carry them, you’ll burn more calories per round, and benefit even more.”
At The Vines Resort and Country Club, they have built a brand new 18 hole Vines mini golf course, a perfect location for birthday parties, team-building, or corporate events. They also offer free parking facilities and a range of food and drinks options during the game.
The 18-holes mini golf in Swan Valley Perth is designed especially for kids to keep them entertained. They also provide a fully catered party package taking the dramas out arranging the child’s birthday. The package includes a party host and reserved table for the two-hour duration including set up and clean up so you can relax and enjoy the celebration. Packages start from $20 per child.
If you are planning for a team-building event for your employees or team, take in a round with up to 80 players teeing off for an hour of competitive fun with food & beverage packages available for your mini golf event. It’s a perfect team building activity and allows your team members to bond with the network in a fun, relaxed, and competitive environment.
The Vines Resort and Country Club with a mini golf in Swan Valley Perth also boast a range of meeting spaces, accommodation options, corporate facilities and some delicious food & beverage packages to ensure that your clients and colleagues are well catered for.
Mini Golf League
Every Thursday night, the mini gold league is organised from 6 pm in teams of four and the winners will be crowned the champions of the course at the end of the season. Cash prize for the winning team is $400.
The vines mini golf prices range from $15 per person to $39 for 2 adults and 2 kids or 1 adult and 3 kids. They also issue Vines gold club member card to get easy access to the venue throughout the week.
In this write-up, the author explains facilities and features of the Vines mini golf course in Swan Valley Perth. He also lists the pricing details for both kids and adults. Visit https://www.vines.com.au for more information.
Sports Articles1. Enhance The Power Of Mma Training Hoppers Crossing Point Cook
Author: Marco Stoinis
2. How To Lose Weight And Stay In Shape?
Author: Larry Bushart
3. Rekomendasi Dari Harga Terbaik Sepatu Futsal Adidas Original & Ringan
Author: Melly Marena
4. The Benefits Of Hiking With The Family
Author: Sonia Azrou
5. How To Select The Right Type Of Sports Tape
6. A Guide To Using Strapping Tape For Athletes
7. 10 Must-have Home Gym Exercise Equipment
Author: Ella Wilson
8. Engage With Latest Collection Of Guns From Shotgun Heat Shield
Author: Mike Lopez
9. Best Saltwater Fishing In South Carolina Can Bring An Awesome Day For You!
Author: Dennis Brooks
10. Global Table Tennis Market Expected To Rake In Billions | Comprehensive Research | 2019 To 2025
Author: jeffry Hoffman
11. Things To Consider Before Investing In An Airsoft Gun
Author: Nikki Smith
12. Ge92 Review: The Top-rated Shuttlecocks For 2020
Author: Jeremy Hughes
13. Convenient And Reliable Futsal Pitch Booking Singapore
Author: John Miller
14. Entertainment + Earning Money = Fantasy Cricket
15. Get The Right Model Of F1 Minichamps Racing Car
Author: Emily Moore